lol honor mids pfff givf, reroll to lineage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
2 albs(1 in drunk-mode me) plus a BB with DI wipe your gimp grp out of beno ?? rolf , go camp some mobs easy mode and then get back to bed school time tommorow.! even your stealther inside courtyard can do a shit (plus heals from the doh troll).pfff sleepy kids

P.S. this is not a whine thread but a pwnage1 lol :twak:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
That's what was crazy.
Someone always had spliff on the set, so I was walking around stoned basically.
Funny things used to happen, like I was eating a Twix just before this scene with Gary Oldman and I've got my back to the camera, so I didn't think nothing of it.
So I'm eating this Twix and he's looking at me as he's doing his part and his eye strays to my mouth and he just stops in the middle of his line and he says, (inmockney) He's facking eatin' a Twix!
I couldn't get the perception that I was there, kind of... I didn't take it very seriously.
But Gary Oldman took me in, used to make me cups of tea and shit like that. He's got a real deep soul. Y'know, he permitted me to hang out with him and he's up there.

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:
2 albs(1 in drunk-mode me) plus a BB with DI wipe your gimp grp out of beno ?? rolf , go camp some mobs easy mode and then get back to bed school time tommorow.! even your stealther inside courtyard can do a shit (plus heals from the doh troll).pfff sleepy kids

hey man, thats awsome. well done, i mean you are the coolest!
cant wait till i win a fight, im gonna make a thread about it and call them school kids........ :worthy:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:

wanna medal now ....

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:

You're thread is so boring and crap, it makes me want to gouge my own eyes out.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bugz said:
You're thread is so boring and crap, it makes me want to gouge my own eyes out.

Yet you have the urge to reply *whistles* - Drunk players are funny ;o

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
:worthy:

αν πιεις ολοκληρο μπουκαλι τεκιλα θα παρουμε και relic :p

nice george.....

Septina

Part of the furniture
Someone won a fight and thought its worth posting on FH about?
Dont win that often do you? :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
i think he was drunk for the first time and wanted to boast about it. sad :(

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
That's what was crazy.
Funny things used to happen, like I was eating a Twix just before this scene with Gary Oldman and I've got my back to the camera, so I didn't think nothing of it.
So I'm eating this Twix and he's looking at me as he's doing his part and his eye strays to my mouth and he just stops in the middle of his line and he says, (inmockney) He's facking eatin' a Twix!
I couldn't get the perception that I was there, kind of... I didn't take it very seriously.
But Gary Oldman took me in, used to make me cups of tea and shit like that. He's got a real deep soul. Y'know, he permitted me to hang out with him and he's up there.

hahaha, one of the best posts in a long time^^

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:

I think I won a fight once too. If I ever do that again I'll remember to make a thread. :)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Ffade said:

man you were too strong for our grp... got pwned worse than ever before :( but thx for hint, getting lineage today, can finally compete i hope

by the way we are 6 years old... no school yet:drink:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Someone won a fight and thought its worth posting on FH about?
Dont win that often do you? :(

Anyhow not relevant, but neither is topic but I noticed your signature 'Another RR10 inc', are you gonna Doublefrost your way to RR10 then ?

xDDDDD

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Anyhow not relevant, but neither is topic but I noticed your signature 'Another RR10 inc', are you gonna Doublefrost your way to RR10 then ?

xDDDDD

Way to get the wrong end of the stick :D

Check who's char it is, then check who else has multiple rr10's.

You suck Pup :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aiteal said:
That's what was crazy.

Sublime stuff.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Way to get the wrong end of the stick :D

Check who's char it is, then check who else has multiple rr10's.

You suck Pup :(

Seconded.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe fun post, think i was in that small grp :)

We intended to suicide on guards and hopefully kill some afk bot/player outside gate. Was none so we started killing guards out of boredness (we had hoped to kill at least 1-2 albs before we gave in to sleep and guards).

Luckily the guy with his di-bot jumps out. Was quite fun to wipe him 3-4 times, then more albs show up, casters that help me die a couple of times :) . I get ressed, we kill some of the casters, our healer logs, then the 6-7 albs rush the 4 of us that still were there, and nuke us back to mid, quite funny.

Quite sure the melee guy with di-bot didn't kill squat (the alb casters did that though ;] ).

Seems he got very frustrated when his di-bot trick didn't work and almost wet his pants when the albs wiped us, hehe( and the SB inside did kill 3-4 times).

Fun when someone make a rant that is hilarious in itself then get as good as all the facts wrong (although if drunk thats possible to forgive i guess, hehe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom