LOL explain FG rvr ?

Winowill

Fledgling Freddie
today bled bridge got zerged and camped for about 5 times by some HIB group .. FG or atleast 7 members in a group. I think it was 1 bard /1 druid /a couple BM/some stealther and an enchanter i believe....

It was not just roaming and killing some small groups no just zerging everything they got in range to //Also fights already going on were just F*cked up bigtime by the Steamrolling hibbie group.
All solo players , duo , trio groups went over the slaugthers knifes and tbh a couple hours of gaming did realy get F*cked up at Bled.

Is this the way FG fight are to be considered ? Or is this server also Screwed?

Some names i remember are Nomis, Elkie, Farils, Oebele...

gratz on the so hard worked for RPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's:drink:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Winowill said:
today bled bridge got zerged and camped for about 5 times by some HIB group .. FG or atleast 7 members in a group. I think it was 1 bard /1 druid /a couple BM/some stealther and an enchanter i believe....

It was not just roaming and killing some small groups no just zerging everything they got in range to //Also fights already going on were just F*cked up bigtime by the Steamrolling hibbie group.
All solo players , duo , trio groups went over the slaugthers knifes and tbh a couple hours of gaming did realy get F*cked up at Bled.

Mid group at DC doing the exact same thing :) all realms do it.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Not that unusual to see oebele at a bridge, gotten all his rps there :(

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
WTF faril camping a bridge? lololol cant be since he whined some about LA camped beno bridge :(

Muhihiahehahe hihi hoho

pip

Banned
Winowill said:

they soon ran when i loged on pitty on wasn't on earlier i would of stop there fun:)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
everyone does it - Albs have the usual suspects and Mids likewise have their groups. To be honest if your at a bridge you should 'expect' to get zerged.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
everyone does it - Albs have the usual suspects and Mids likewise have their groups. To be honest if your at a bridge you should 'expect' to get zerged.

kindof, though albs do tend to camp their own bridge instead for some strange reason, guess that boatride is very exhausting :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Join date 3rd of october, someone trying to farm some whine :(

Winowill

Fledgling Freddie
?

Maeloch said:
Join date 3rd of october, someone trying to farm some whine :(

Some in game told me i could post a question here so thats what it is.

Lethul

FH is my second home
it was Realm Hunters, they cant kill any other FG from another realm and i guess tehy want their share of the rp's too and adding/zerging on soloers is the only thing they are capable of killing :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
kindof, though albs do tend to camp their own bridge instead for some strange reason, guess that boatride is very exhausting :)

yes but I find the Albs at Beno are in the main respectful and do try allow a fight to finish. Its not perfect and you have to be careful but it does work. Its when iRvR comes to Alb that it is not worth going to.

Mids are the worst hosts of all for me - it takes ages to take a boat there and when you get there they basically stealth zerg or caster zerg or whatever zerg you to kingdom come.

I only ever go to a zone once if I get zerged I move zones. Its why I seem to end up in Beno - Albs are the best hosts as far as I can see (iRvR excepting). Basically instead of whining when I get zerged I like to just leave them to it. If more people avoided the zergers by moving zones it would start to make their life tougher because they would have to travel to do it.

Better to have a small measure of revenge than whining imo. ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
well ya i agree tbh, going odins solo is just.. pointless

auroria

Banned
It was bloody fun there with 1 ranja 1 bm druid and bard ;>

wasnt actually very hard to kill us, but i always escaped and could rezz up again ;) such shitwhine! If someone speak of bridgecamp without a bainshee its not really fun :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Mid group at DC doing the exact same thing :) all realms do it.
Alb grps most certainly don't! :O

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
yeah it was fun tbh, we were four and then 2 other joined after 30mins or so, we played like 1h in total ... in the afternoon you can just fool around abit realy and there arent any fg's running around anyway besides that mid grp that got us once or twice, everyone does it as ppl said and it was only for like an hour or so, 4ppl shouldnt be that hard to kill tho ;/

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Winowill said:

Welcome, good to see new blood on fh!

Dont mix up fg rvr with people rvr'in in a fg. When there is irvr which fluctuates between enemy held keep and bridges, youve just got to accept its a free for all. To be honest, realm mates who run around that area as an opted full group piss me off as well (this is a general point, and not aimed at anyone mentioned in this thread), but you just gotta roll with the punches and take fights elsewhere for a bit, even if things are a bit quiter.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
first we where 4ppl like farils said.
we where outnumberd most of the time

last 3 runs where with enchanter and warden. still outnumberd but stayed abit at the bridge till we died.

4-6man group with voice com > 20mids ungrouped

Ging

Part of the furniture
Faril is a well known bridge camping, zerging fuckbucket :m00:

:worthy:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
You see faril, you aint allowed on bridges no more :>

duact

Fledgling Freddie
hibs make rps from earlymorning fg's, mids from op classes and albs from zerging. been like this for 4years.

Ging

Part of the furniture
auroria said:
try stop me! xD
<confiscates Farils mouse/Keyboard>

mawahahahaahahahahahahaahahaah <rubs hands>

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Am i the only one thinking where Gingy is rubbing his hands right now...:eek7:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I was there for one run? Loads mids their screaming out kill me for rps so I did, after killing pip 3 times and realised this is boring now I logged

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Elkie said:
after killing pip 3 times and realised this is boring

=( How can be killing pip be boring?

@Thread: LoL, first time in RvR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom