lol @ benny hill bg

R

riv

I think that was the name of the guy i just fought in BG...

Our group consisted of a SM, me (a supp BD), and 2 stealthers. Our hunters were out checking the bridge, while us casters were sitting on the hill, behind the tree.

I just happened to turn around to see an alb group running through the valley, a member of which was sneaking up behind us- the sm engaged that bloke, I sent my pets at one of the alb tanks, and started life tapping a caster.

Finished off the caster, the pets polished off their target, but a pally (i think it was a pally) has killed the sm and was bearing down on me. My pets were nowhere to be seen, so I turned tail and legged it- Pally hit me twice, taking me to half hp, so I sprinted ahead....

What happened next was so funny- i'm out of end, the pally is out of end, and my pet is on like 10hp, so very slow..

I'm running, the pally is chasing me, the pet is chasing the pally. I ran so long my hp had returned to full, and my pet's had increased enough that he has able to catch and engage the pally :)

was very close and very funny :)

benny hill music would have made it complete!

Y

ye-roon

if it was a pally he would have regained his end with that chant so he could catch u ..

O

old.Zeikerd

Paladins don't kill people, people do. :sleeping:

E

Elgalad

yeah all this have a lot of fun.
Yesterday me and illona run all the teritory of bg3 to catch a mid (which btw was min)
apparently he doesnt had enough power so we were very close to him all the time.

In the end though he got away.15 min of running to end up with nothing :)

R

riv

pfft, i can't be expected to know that the enemy classes look like :)

he was all shiney and crunchy looking anyway :)

C

ChillyDawg

did he have fireworks coming out of his head? If do it was a paladin.

Also: you said he killed someone, this rules out paladins as they cant actually kill anyhting, all they do is not die.

Users who are viewing this thread