LOL at whineboard mod's

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damon_D

HEHE I got banned for 24 hour's for pointing out that It did not look like the new Temlead Teamleader ( lol how silly is that ) was playing a mid ( lol any one of you mid's surprissed about that ?? )
Then I got banned 24 hours more for my RUDE unban request , who was not realy an unban request, but more a nice letter about what they could do with the board, where to stick it , and what I generaly thought of them...and there mom ;) Made me laugh so hard I nearly feel off my chair. Guesses they dont like it when one attacks Sanya or other Mythic employes....but she is a witless goat and should be slapped with a dead fish , as should 99% of the alb-hugging noob's at mythic...

O

old.LandShark

I can't believe you even think you're serious.
You went into a TL-related thread and whined that the TL coordinator "doesn't play mid". Right. For this you were blocked from posting on VNboards for a day. Then you send a mindless, ranting abuse message to the moderators in lazy/broken English, after which you come here and spout more of this "Mythic plays alb" gibberish. OK.
Just had to get that clear in my head. :uhoh:

O

old.tRoG

I put the 'ard in Midgard!

... But now that I don't play, they're all a bunch of pansies. :(

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I can't believe you even think you're serious.
You went into a TL-related thread and whined that the TL coordinator "doesn't play mid". Right. For this you were blocked from posting on VNboards for a day. Then you send a mindless, ranting abuse message to the moderators in lazy/broken English, after which you come here and spout more of this "Mythic plays alb" gibberish. OK.
Just had to get that clear in my head. :uhoh:

Hmm I'm sure any " rant " you would send would be " mindless " and it should not be a problem to get that clear in your head..you got space enough inside it obviously.. It was not a whine you little pathetic bug , its was a " LOL yeah cool another albion/hib'ster to judge how nerfed mid's should be " thread . Now if you would be so kinda as to skadiddle back to what ever mold infested piece of poo your crawled out from under , we would all be very happy..because you kinda STINK..

Actualy the biggest LOL was for they actualy thought it was an UNBAN-REQUEST..if they had any ball's at all they would have perma banned me,, and I would not have given a squrriels arse about it.. But thats probaly to much for you to get " clear in you head " at one time , even with the large amount of unused space you seem to have up there

T

Tranquil-

Though you use your space "up there" well alright..?

Guesses they dont like it when one attacks Sanya or other Mythic employes....but she is a witless goat and should be slapped with a dead fish , as should 99% of the alb-hugging noob's at mythic...

Aye, guess they didn't appreciate your from-the-liver rant.. duh?

Now if you would be so kinda as to skadiddle back to what ever mold infested piece of poo your crawled out from under , we would all be very happy..because you kinda STINK..

But your post about this undoubtedly fascinating event on the vnboards doesn't stink and your contribution to barrysworld should be more valued than Landsharks response?

I'll award this thread with a "k" wether you appreciate my reply or not, cause I can't see that you should have any more permission to post than Landshark nor anyone else registered to this board.

O

old.LandShark

Damon casts playschool insult!
You resist the effect.

Don't be tiresome, do you honestly believe what Mythic employees play has anything to do with changes they make? Do you think Sanya makes any game design decisions?
Incidentally, I like how you thought your 'empty head' comment was subtle enough to warrant a repetition. :rolleyes:

O

old.Dillinja

I think Damon has a point, and as a former shadowblade player I know what it's like to be nerfed without a care of what the shadowblade players actually think.

O

old.LandShark

I think the majority of people, if they've been playing this game long enough, have experienced some balance change which has directly reduced the power of one of their characters. Spellcrafting, spell-level-based resists, CC duration reduced by resists, introduction of RAs and epic then spellcrafting, all of which kinda hurt classes relying on fast, hard damage (casters, assassins when fighting non-assassins, for example), etc etc... the list goes on and on before you even start looking at the smite nerf, the LA nerf, the history of stealth archer nerfs, etc...
I just can't bear people who, when it's their turn to get changed, whine "Omg! Mythic plays <insert the realm that ain't theirs>" and then go about acting all martyred and pretending Mythic has only ever nerfed their realm/class.

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I think Damon has a point, and as a former shadowblade player I know what it's like to be nerfed without a care of what the shadowblade players actually think.

As to that, what's the difference between you being nerfed without a care of what you think (I mean, wtf? Do you expect mythic to ask SBs if SBs should be nerfed? Your TL never asked once to have any aspect of the class tuned down, and now you're nerf-fodder) and the rest of us being hacked into pieces by shadowblades with superior stealth, damage output and melee defence to the rest of us, for months on end?
You can't just look at it like that - it's not as if no-one benefits by the LA nerf and they do it purely to make shadowzerkers and 5specs suffer...

edited: typo

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja

...Which about every player who has had a character who has been 'nerfed' before claims.

As far as I know you play(ed) on the european servers, which as you probably know hasn't gotten the LA nerf patch yet.

And... the Shadowblade isn't known as "The nerfed one", rather, "a nerfed one". Other classes have been nerfed before. /shrug

And.. Damon has a point with what in his post?

S

SilverHood

all damons characters are being nerfed in 1.62 :rolleyes:

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Damon casts playschool insult!
You resist the effect.

Don't be tiresome, do you honestly believe what Mythic employees play has anything to do with changes they make? Do you think Sanya makes any game design decisions?
Incidentally, I like how you thought your 'empty head' comment was subtle enough to warrant a repetition. :rolleyes:

If I belive what Mythic employees play has anything to do with midgaard being nerf'd .. YOU BET !!! But on the other hand it could be that they are just as stupid as you..would certainly explain alot

Tranquil- what ever you reply to my post or not means diddly to me , as do you..What both you a Landshark aka the moronic fish fails to see is....it was not a whinepost..but a LOL post about silly mod's..But even if it was a whine , having both a SB and a Shaman would give me every right to whine at patch 1.62..or operation " Mid slap " as we call it

and Tranquil I will have to give both your post an Å , because your a twat and for not having any point what so ever, except pointing out that my post didnt have a point , and there by making you own post double lame

// Slap's Tranquil with a large Landshark aka Moronic Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom