LoL at hibbys in odins

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
they got bored of the close to 200 albs in emain earlier maybe

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
well im bored of trying to move from atk and being constaly killed by fg+ i wouldnt be that botherd but i finaly get a rez and some wanker goes and kills me again wow! was good rps i bet

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
M® Zîllâ said:
well im bored of trying to move from atk and being constaly killed by fg+ i wouldnt be that botherd but i finaly get a rez and some wanker goes and kills me again wow! was good rps i bet

Didnt kill u for rps, killed u for u being u :p

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
M® Zîllâ said:

gets borin getting zerged every time we run to emain, but like the albs say...... live with it

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
gets borin getting zerged every time we run to emain, but like the albs say...... live with it
lol well that makes it ok then :touch:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
my favourite part is always when u're 1 fg at amg (just passed) and u see albies. You kill them, then they bring a 2nd grp etc. Though the fights were pretty good, all in grp agreed, although 2nd grp kinda rushed us, no idea what there was later on, if it was zerg, well, blame 200 albs in Emain =))

Berthold

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
my favourite part is always when u're 1 fg at amg (just passed) and u see albies. You kill them, then they bring a 2nd grp etc. Though the fights were pretty good, all in grp agreed, although 2nd grp kinda rushed us, no idea what there was later on, if it was zerg, well, blame 200 albs in Emain =))

Well if its kinda sad you need to bring 2FG+ hibs to odins at 3am ... to kill a merc caba and a reaver.. LoL and camp atk for 1 and a half hours.. bet that was fun for ya!!! what u make 6rp`s each grats... :clap:

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
Tell the 200 albs in emain to not zerge so much there and maybe send 100 to odins to help you out. Then emain might be a little easier for others to rvr as well with only 100 albs left LOL

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
I just don't get it why Hibs always has to bring a minimum of a fg to Odin's, no matter what time it is.

It's more often than not an overkill, and would have more fun in smaller groups roaming around instead of camping amg with 2fgs all day. Actually I bet it's the same from all realms, still don't get it though.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I thought
emain was for zergs
odins was for fg's
hw was for solo'ers

That question that remains is why solo'ers are complaining about fg's in odins when clearly they have ported to the wrong place?

P.S. Fluid, don't lie, it was 197 Albs.

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
I thought
emain was for zergs
odins was for fg's
hw was for solo'ers

That question that remains is why solo'ers are complaining about fg's in odins when clearly they have ported to the wrong place?

P.S. Fluid, don't lie, it was 197 Albs.
i can live with fg but what pissed me off was the fact that they killed me when i had just got a rez tbh dont c the point in that.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
If Odins is for FGs and HW is for soloers... why are there usually 1fg+ of albs or hibs roaming HW?

Hibs have been great today, since 11am they have been camping amg and atk in odins, killing the 3 people in our group over and over. Why are they not in Emain?

nol

Fledgling Freddie
sheesh, it's not like all the realms don't zerg, there have been countless times I could not get out of the pk, or past the milegate. There have been hundreds of times I get killed as I am rezzed. What is the point of posting how pissed you are here, you think they will stop?

sorry fluid, my sincerest apologies :D

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
M® Zîllâ said:
i can live with fg but what pissed me off was the fact that they killed me when i had just got a rez tbh dont c the point in that.

Stop moaning, albs do exactly the same. Plus they do it bigger and better, you may get a fg or two of hibs camping somewhere, but you get silly amounts of alb stealthers camping hpk slope some nights (rezz'd and killed straight away a number of times). My pc nearly froze from the lag of all the stealthers popping 2 nights ago :p

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
The thing that seperates the Alb zergs from the Hib "zergs" is the simple fact that albs zerg at the "right time and place", while Hibs tend to drag out way too many lads to the less populated areas.

Oh and yes, Mids zergs as well ;)

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Czaedes said:
The thing that seperates the Alb zergs from the Hib "zergs" is the simple fact that albs zerg at the "right time and place", while Hibs tend to drag out way too many lads to the less populated areas.

Absolutely... not that i have ever seen 2-3fg's of albs running between hpk to hmg in odins mullering any solo or small group. :eek7:

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Garax said:
Absolutely... not that i have ever seen 2-3fg's of albs running between hpk to hmg in odins mullering any solo or small group. :eek7:

Ah yes they do, however it's very uncommon that Albs would turn up with fgs at 10:00 in Odin's. In my experience most albs go in smaller numbers until the hibs start coming out. And well hibs very rarely move in less than a fg.

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
The point being, that a zerg is quite relative and lies in the mind of the beholder. I experience more "zerging" from Hibs than Albs. Many feel the other way around though of course, especially those who group a lot.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Albion will be active with Fg's late afternoon to early evening and onwards (primetime?)

Most of the rest of the time its soloers duoers etc.
Me and Rushed usually go out with the expressed interest of killing small groups of these consantoirs, sure you have to release but you get some nice rps each run :)

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
M® Zîllâ said:
Must have bashed u hard to make u so bitter :twak:

not exactly, i was in odins hmm some nights ago first we met 2 vs 2 me and komo u and ur friend, well i was as my ns and u sure beated me then i brought my bm we had a funny fight, i killed ur friend or was it u? then there was one of u left was chasing komo for abour 30 mins lol i was laughing hard and eventually i just sat down and wait but we finally killed u...then we came back...this time we met at amg we still killed u, then this noob >Impop< just showed up and added well fine, he ran after he figured out it wasnt possible. Then u just kept coming and with more and more albs each time, komo then called his guild mates to come then we killed u all and u just didnt come back again that night hehe that pissed me off but maybe thats cuz u couldnt get more ppl `? :p :clap:

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Thilde said:
not exactly, i was in odins hmm some nights ago first we met 2 vs 2 me and komo u and ur friend, well i was as my ns and u sure beated me then i brought my bm we had a funny fight, i killed ur friend or was it u? then there was one of u left was chasing komo for abour 30 mins lol i was laughing hard and eventually i just sat down and wait but we finally killed u...then we came back...this time we met at amg we still killed u, then this noob >Impop< just showed up and added well fine, he ran after he figured out it wasnt possible. Then u just kept coming and with more and more albs each time, komo then called his guild mates to come then we killed u all and u just didnt come back again that night hehe that pissed me off but maybe thats cuz u couldnt get more ppl `? :p :clap:

hehe was funny chaseing around that warden lol cained about 2 end pots ;)
but the bm got me my m8s merc dun em both in the end.
any way was a few more scraps after that which we didnt fair quite as well
in any way my m8 switched to his mincer last thing i rember is we killed the warden near those bloody anoying mobs some mincer decided he wanted a bit of the action which tbh we didnt ask him two,
after that we went to hmg as i rember the only albs in odins at the time was me and my m8 a inf a friar and the mincer there may have been more but i wasnt awareof them at the time then some hibs came to hmg and beat us up after that we ported back and went to dodens to c if could find any mids but wasnt very sucsesful as 2 grp of guards ganked us :(

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
M® Zîllâ said:
dont really rember inviteing any 1 some mincer decided he wanted a bit of the action which tbh we didnt ask him two,
But was funny chaseing around that warden lol cained about 2 end pots ;)
but the bm got me my m8s merc dun em both in the end.
any way last thing i rember is we killed the warden near those bloody anoying mobs then went dodens to c if could find any mids but wasnt very sucsesful as 2 grp of guards ganked us :(

well i mostly run alone with my bm in odins, if u see her try not to 2vs1 if u like try 1vs1 its more fun for me :p
gl mate cya around

Berthold

Fledgling Freddie
Thilde said:
well i mostly run alone with my bm in odins, if u see her try not to 2vs1 if u like try 1vs1 its more fun for me :p
gl mate cya around

are u the S&S BM i faught this morning? with my merc Ranolph
by the way im vaimars friend as u put it :)

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Thilde said:
gl mate cya around

hehe any time m8 i look forward to a good fight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom