lol at GoA and another mess up

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by klavrynd

Soldier's Barricade Active 30 min. 10 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A Large bonus to group's armor factor for 30 seconds. (armsman)

umm omg.. so its only mid gets screwed over once again with shitty RA`s :/

K

klavrynd

doesn"t matter, it's the fact that you can ...

D

Damon_D

Aye name one good group RA like SoS , BoF , Baod , GP that we mid's have.. just one....

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Aye name one good group RA like SoS , BoF , Baod , GP that we mid's have.. just one....

Resilience of Death Active 30 min. 10 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A Buff all of the caster's pets within 500 units with +100 Constitution, which increases their melee and magical resistances.

Cool!

Perfect Recovery Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A After death, you will resurrect with full hitpoints and power and no resurrection side-effects.

Uber!

Static Tempest Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A Ground-targetted radius cloud spell that lasts 30 seconds. Every 7 seconds anyone near the object representing the center of the cloud is stunned for 3 seconds.

Superb!

Oh you crazy Mids and your funky RAs...it's not like you need them to bolster your superweak classes or anything.

"That was the sin that did Jezabel in!"

a.

F

Flimgoblin

doesn"t matter, it's the fact that you can ...

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
complaining that the armsmen RA is better is like saying
"Your pile of shit is better than my pile of shit!"

S

StormriderX

I thought savages were classed as hybrids?

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Apathy

Resilience of Death Active 30 min. 10 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A Buff all of the caster's pets within 500 units with +100 Constitution, which increases their melee and magical resistances.

Cool!

Perfect Recovery Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A After death, you will resurrect with full hitpoints and power and no resurrection side-effects.

Uber!

Static Tempest Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A Ground-targetted radius cloud spell that lasts 30 seconds. Every 7 seconds anyone near the object representing the center of the cloud is stunned for 3 seconds.

Superb!

Oh you crazy Mids and your funky RAs...it's not like you need them to bolster your superweak classes or anything.

"That was the sin that did Jezabel in!"

a.

Does static tempest trigger stun immunity? Otherwise it's a pretty strong RA. Perfect recovery isn't a bad RA, it just isn't as good as clerics/druids, and got less useful when the rezz changes came in. Loads of chars need their unique RAs brought up to par with the points cost, just Mids have a lot of them ;)

A

Ardrias_Mid

ROFL Static Tempest is sooooooooo shit. Yes, it triggers stun immunity ^^

O

old.Emma

anyway enough of the "special" RA`s (laugh`s wildly) this is about simple RA`s that any pure melee class should have. After reading through the patch notes from 1.56-1.59 twice now.. Savages SHOULD have ip and purge at the cheap cost like any other pure melee class, but we dont so someone somewhere messed up. I saw in the 1.58 patch notes that we get given Determination as it was missing off the RA list for Savages.

But seriously how is any pure tank supposed to survive in RvR combat when they have no way of countering being stunned/mezzed/rooted or even beat upon by multiple tanks :/

The number of times i be killed by one tank cos he used ip and i cant even get it without spending 23 points for it. Its really starting to annoy me now.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
ROFL Static Tempest is sooooooooo shit. Yes, it triggers stun immunity ^^
No it doesn't, at least it didn't when I last got hit with it (in 1.50 when we'd just got RAs, never seen anyone with it since :p). I do agree that it's shit tho.

T

Thorarin

The missing RAs for the savage are a known EU only bug.
As I understand it, GOA is working to fix the problem.

Another similar bug is that the Valewalker doesn't have it's unique RA at the moment.

S

SevenSins

i really hope they get better because at 2x they're worth zilch.
taunt style doesnt have a +hit and there's no decent anytime style.

ps : 32d /played on klav for 50 so no reason to be sad :)

I triple hitted a few times between 15/20, but at 21+ you start triple hitting quite often, it's well worth it :D

I just started quad hitting 2 levels ago, triple hits are just common now for me :p

And as anytime style theres nothing to use for me but Wild Call, annoys groupmembers sometimes: "Stop taunting the mobs, let the warrior tank it ffs!", 2 minutes later: "Why aren't you styling? only see you do some backstabs, style man style, make that damage go up!"

Little do they know my anytime style keeps me agro 24/7 :p

And it's also shit mids till so far underestimate the defensive capabilities of my savage. (Points at 21% increased evade + evade IV =/ I evaded a purple djupt without getting hit :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom