LOL at Elajt

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Arnor
kite4tehwin!!111111111111111111

and/or take him when he's unstealthed for instance and you have the advantage of range

Disagree there ;p

rr8 Hunter vs poorly equipped rr2 infil lost 3 out of 12 fights even when the hunter started with 3 Bow shots, as if he had used TS ;p

infact the hunters success rate was only around 20% regardless how the fight started.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by killrake
Arnor tell me how a rr4 hunter EVER gonna kill a RR10 Infil, alone?

pffffft......

TS -----> Shot til he gets almost in melee range -----> pop pet ------> RLF*

And if he turns to kill the pet just shot him some more...

*Run like fuck

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I strongly doubt that hunters are a gimped class.
Elite Powerslave managed to hit me for 450hp earlier today.
Add several pets chewing away, and I went through IP in no time.
But it is a nice attitude. Just because you think you cannot beat an inf solo, you bring enough people so you are sure you can...
Really mature I must say. Maybe try to wait till he attacks someone, then leech kill him? Do it all the time to Cyclodia, cause I know I won't be able to kill him one vs one (cause he is never one, and I don't want to use IP if I have the choice of not using it, i.e. shooting from safe range).

But Sargeras also banned me from #stealthzerg. No idea why, just cause I was Glottis. Ah well, sad fecks are allways around.
Regards, Glottis

M

marczje

450 on ur scout, or inf? i easily reach 450 with a little crit on a scout with meh spear tbh

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by marczje
450 on ur scout, or inf? i easily reach 450 with a little crit on a scout with meh spear tbh

On my scout.
Impressive damage, specially as a hunter will hit at about the same speed as I can hit with my Bane, 4.3spd. I won't hit for more than 120.
Anyway, was just to give an example of how hunters are in no way "gimped" as Killrake is trying to make them out to be.
Regards, Glottis

I

Imon

Actually I have been looking for him for days, he have a char in our guild but he have been like "Invincible" :)

strong crossrealming

K

Kindar

Well...wont call hunters gimped, just that most people just look it that way cause of their little defence. Just matter in time about how to play the class :)
And yes...they can do some heavy damage with both spear and bow. Unless totally wrong specced :-P

V

vawl

I just thought I ought to post this....nothing to do with hunters but everything to do with Elajt! Check out the link!!!

638damage.jpg

J

jarl

Elajts shortcoming in game make him wana feel uber in ircwårz !! omg i banned osmeone, so leet!

Seriously banning someone cus they own you in game....... geee :p keep banning us for whining instead :p not cus ur weewee is small and u need to be cool

hunters hit slower then u glottis for sure. and u have higher evade and shield so why do u think u should do as much dmg as hunter in melee when u have so much better deffense ?

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by vawl
I just thought I ought to post this....nothing to do with hunters but everything to do with Elajt! Check out the link!!!

638damage.jpg

oh good old dublefrost =D

gifv

V

vawl

Ahhh...the good old days when double frost was feared throughout the realms! Stop it, I'm getting misty here!

B

behatch

Elajt Banned me from a IRC channel just because I TSed him, way to go.....very mature.

U have killed me like 20 times and when we kill u once u get pissed.

Have RR10 got over ur head. FYI TS is part of the game just like SOS BOF....and DF

hahaha its because when he doesent win 100% of the time he crys like a ked playing footie

G

gwal

Elajt Banned me from a IRC channel just because I TSed him, way to go.....very mature.

U have killed me like 20 times and when we kill u once u get pissed.

Have RR10 got over ur head. FYI TS is part of the game just like SOS BOF....and DF

yeah, much more mature to go on BW and try to make the world hate elajt :rolleyes:

B

behatch

Re: Re: LOL at Elajt

Originally posted by gwal
yeah, much more mature to go on BW and try to make the world hate elajt :rolleyes:

bit late for that

M

marczje

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
On my scout.
Impressive damage, specially as a hunter will hit at about the same speed as I can hit with my Bane, 4.3spd. I won't hit for more than 120.
Anyway, was just to give an example of how hunters are in no way "gimped" as Killrake is trying to make them out to be.
Regards, Glottis
i will without a doubt have more spec in my spear, and its dex/str based.
also i swing at 5.3 spd, and i said with a crit.. normally around ~300+ .. with a 150 crit.
anyways, boost hunters

C

censi

I must mention this. (sorry polly)

I was with 4 guildmates in a stealth grp. As we passed through AMG 2 saracans poped. We outnumbered and killed. One was Polly_ejat

The next thing I know I was banned from Stealth Zerg. ( i hadnt actually said a word in the channel all day)

I was shocked.

but as far as enemy infs go elajt is pretty approachable and friendly and did unban me afterward

C

Crashtje

polly you cant ban smoeone for being TS`d considering you and loxley actually went looking for me and TS`d me then chased me half way across the realm :/

and as much as a nub he is .... he cant help it :) stlong :D:D

Saracen Dragon Fang

G

Ged

Originally posted by Imon
strong crossrealming

:)
Read it all.
Killrake was talking about fatbelly, who has a char in our guild, not crossrealming.

If any, it's "crossguilding"

X

xajorkith

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
On my scout.
Regards, Glottis

Perhaps you should read the Hunter TL 1.62 report ... Hunters are shite and will rarely win against an Infi, a hunter to win needs IP + Purge + AP = R5+ and then the hunter wins once every 30 mins. Of the 7 stealthers I'd rank the Hunter at the bottom.

Albion has the stealther love, mid has savages.

The blurb about the report, showing an R7 (TL) Hunter getting owned several times by "poorly configured" R2 infil.... and that was without DF!!!!

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=56181935&replies=322

The report:
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=51791417&replies=0

D

dawn-

Originally posted by Arnor
and/or take him when he's unstealthed for instance and you have the advantage of range [/B]
thats where the WE goes i guess :p

H

horil

Elajt is just a human, maybe use the PM button?
This is so dead intresting to us others :rolleyes:

X

xajorkith

Originally posted by dawn-
btw, why should an archer win a melee stealther?

Simple, firstly because the archers put X number of arrows into the assassin before he got to Mêlée.....

Secondly because TS negates, or should but doesn't, the surprise that the assassin gets from using Mêlée from stealth.

TS + several arrows should = win, not an embarrassing defeat.

C

censi

any inf that suddenly gets hit by an arrow when stealthed either runs in the other direction or is retarded.

theres a huge gulf in balance amoung stealthers.

They got it pretty right with Archers. Hunters ranger and scouts, they are all close and you could debait which is better for days.

with assasins theres no debait. The infiltraitor towers above the competetion. And because of this everywhere is swarming with them.

when an arrows hits you your first thought it some annoying archer is shooting you, and you make a decision to attack or flee based on his range and your RA availability. When an inf attacks you there isnt a lot you can do but take the pummelling and usually die....

it baffling how this fact evades mythic for so long that infiltraitors are undeniably uber...

and we wont go into the minstral... tbh if I played on alb you would be made not to roll a minstral and play it as a main.

V

VodkaFairy

Hunters arent too bad, i'd say a sb is alot worse. Their melee is a joke, even more than a 2h spear :x

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by censi
it baffling how this fact evades mythic for so long that infiltraitors are undeniably uber...

and we wont go into the minstral... tbh if I played on alb you would be made not to roll a minstral and play it as a main.

Same goes for a scout...
I have ts'd Cyclodia a lot of times, and each time all he does is run in the opposite dir. I have no more time than 2-3 arrows, I do get him down to 25%, but as I have no lame ass pet or speedbuff to catch up, good chance that he will get away.
Any assasin will get away from a solo archer tsing if they want.
Has nothing to do with inf vs sb vs ns.

And a minstrel is a nice class, but you need to have sos, purge, ip, aug con3, and ap2 before you become kick ass. That would be r6l6 or something. At this point my scout has also become pretty uber. RR's help a lot.
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom