lol @ Ars Necrandi, Arians Circle etcetc

N

Novamir

so many players yet you have to make an alliance.

so weak.

L

lofff

Id actually say lol @ Avalanche, who actually is meant to b anti-pk allied with a shitload guilds against NP/WL, and has recruited the lamest pkers... (who ofc keep pking everything on sight)

A

ab_fluid

sounds like someone's getting repeatedly pwned (BTW, their is no alliance, just they ain't ganking each other.)

D

Dagalush

Originally posted by ab_fluid
sounds like someone's getting repeatedly pwned (BTW, their is no alliance, just they ain't ganking each other.)

hahaha, and what is that if not an alliance... stopid

B

Belsameth

looks like n00by is afraid of a bit of competition :)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Dagalush

hahaha, and what is that if not an alliance... stopid

I'd call it a NAP (Non Agression Pact).
In an alliance you plan and execute things as one, in a NAP you simply refrain from attacking each other. Stopid.

O

old.Rusfighter

Originally posted by lofff
Id actually say lol @ Avalanche, who actually is meant to b anti-pk allied with a shitload guilds against NP/WL, and has recruited the lamest pkers... (who ofc keep pking everything on sight)

Someone get owned? :)

O

old.Lianuchta

Avalanche are a PK guild IMO. They camp zones, port in sites and have chanters that hide in walls. They are more of a griefer guild than NP.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
Avalanche are a PK guild IMO. They camp zones, port in sites and have chanters that hide in walls. They are more of a griefer guild than NP.

hiding in walls is an exploit, isn't it?

J

Jiggs

avalanche are the lamest of the lame

no i didnt get owned i got even :D

they just showed themselves to be pricks:

i thought they weren't PK but after a couple of random ganks (just standing somwhere and some avalanche guy just runs over and ganks me for no reason a few times) i pm one of them and the respsonce i got was laughable: basically he said they aren't a PK guild but 'some' of them PK LOL so they might be nice or they might attack you riiiiiiiiiiiiiight GOOD leadership veeshan/paradise....

ok now i shoot first and ask questions later with avalanche, imo being two-faced is much worse than nolby or war legendz who at least stand up and say: ok we PK come and have a go...

B

Belsameth

PvP=Dont trust anybody.

the moment you do, you get owned.

O

old.Rusfighter

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta

D U have screens? No? STFU

O

old.Rusfighter

2 Jiggs My english is bad i know... but everybody understand :p

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.Rusfighter

D U have screens? No? STFU

you've been hiding in walls then?
it's the only way I can explain your more then defensive response..:)

T

Trubble

Nolby pride will get owned if they go against the NAP, so I guess that is why they are whining here. But then again, NP will probably soon have reached their goals so they can retire from the server. ;-)

C

cougar-

avalanche are easy kills and free rps imHo, not skilled pkers and bad organisation. wlz and epic is mucho better.
NP has been a bit on low numbers lastest week cuz many in guild got a bit bored with only greycons to fight after our inital exping, buuuut we are back and if u r member of this alliance of scared guilds prepare to write some lame send to explain why u died in 3 sec.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by cougar-
avalanche are easy kills and free rps imHo, not skilled pkers and bad organisation. wlz and epic is mucho better.
NP has been a bit on low numbers lastest week cuz many in guild got a bit bored with only greycons to fight after our inital exping, buuuut we are back and if u r member of this alliance of scared guilds prepare to write some lame send to explain why u died in 3 sec.

Haven't had a single person say they are scared of NP, why the hell would someone be scared pf a fight in a GAME? Also if you had read the rest of the posts you would see they ain't allied just NAP'd.

L

lofff

Originally posted by old.Rusfighter

Someone get owned? :)

F u are talking about the purp chanter pets 2shooting me, yes i got pwned, i got preety pwned. Do not even lose con, but when in some cases, i came back and bolt the crap out of those lamers.. oh well a sweet revenge +2-3bubs exp aint bad...

Still anoying to see ppl acting like total pricks, specially if u trusted em.

ps: Imo, ganking purp cons > locking ur pet on grey cons and/or hiding inside a building abusing of the no LOS crap.

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by cougar-
NP has been a bit on low numbers lastest week cuz many in guild got a bit bored with only greycons to fight after our inital exping

You mean, you boys needed therapy after staying awake for 5 days straight and had hallucinations of being attacked by your breakfast cereal.

S

subski

let the wisdom of CE ppl flow :>

S

subski

See above post. :)

well I dont know what to call it when they team up @ gna to gank WL at lair, but maybe you got a fancy word for that too?

S

subski

Haven't had a single person say they are scared of NP, why the hell would someone be scared pf a fight in a GAME? Also if you had read the rest of the posts you would see they ain't allied just NAP'd.
easy to see you are one of those retards who have to buy their way to a stronger class in order to do anything in this game. it shows very clearly with your comments.

S

solothores

Well... actually there are never more then 120 players online during peak times on arans circle side the same goes for ars necandi.... but I can safely say that somehow we feel proud that we kick your "pride" butts so hard, that you assume that we have more then 1000 players... it's not reality though. And most of our players con blue/green to you. ;)

But as some of your guildmates said some time ago... we are just worthless... so lean back, relax and don't care about us. We don't exist, we have no skill, we just zerg and you guys leave anyway in 1.5 months when you archieved all of your goals. That you die is just an illusion, you guys have most skill of us all and you own every situation - nolby pride is just god-like and will never die or loose - so why complain? ;)

C

cougar-

arans and ars necadi is THE whiners, its 100%, kill one and u get a /Send in some barbarian language i have no chance to understand. And since they are everywhere and totaly noskilled my ignore list is soon gonne be full :(

And its so embarrasing when they ask for mercy and i tell them to leave guild to avoid more deaths and they actualy do it.

Good guildspirit hey?

S

solothores

Nice fairy tale... :) even more amusing that you have to create one :)

on a side note:
better get whining "estat" out of the german 4p forums, doesn't provide you any good publicity over there... ;)

J

Jiggs

ok so saxosergio isn't in avalanche anymore? well that removes about 90% of my problem with them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom