Logitech Warranty Support

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I know it's been said before but I couldn't find a thread to resurrect. My MX5500 wireless desktop has been playing up a bit, just weird things like random disconnects/random doubleclicks when I'm holding down the mouse.

I contacted them an hour ago to explain the situation and the stuff I've tried, the guy knew what he was doing and said "ah, you've done all we'd ask you to do" rather than getting me to try it all again. Asked for a scan of my proof of purchase and about 35 minutes after I made the first call I'd arranged a UPS delivery of a complete replacement. They're asking for the battery lid from my keyboard, the USB bluetooth receiver and the decapitated plug for the charger - when I've received the replacement not before.

I didn't think big companies did proper support like this anymore. Kudos to them, bang up job and took fuck all time.

Just had to share this, I'm jolly impressed.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
been hearing how much better thier support is these day. nice to have a company treating its customers well

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
Their support is fantastic.

My old bluetooth mouse and Keyboard had a 5 year warranty, the mouse stopped working 4 years and 11 months into that warranty.

I phoned them up and asked them if there was anything they can do, they asked me if the MX5000 cordless destop would be acceptable as a replacement.

It arrived 3 days later, all they wanted back was the old bluetooth reciever.

I have nothing but praise for them.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I mailed them sometime over a year ago when my mx1000 mounse power supply broke. They asked if i still had the receipt and of course i didn't, so they told me to get fucked even when i was just asking if i could buy a new power plug off them, their response was to take it up with the store i bought it from. So i ended up with a 70 pound paperweight.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, well I guess it's to be expected that there will be people who've had a shitty time with them.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
my nephew broke the usb wireless dongle for my mx rev. - phoned them, told them it was broke (not faulty), they asked from a proof of purchase, gave them it and they sent me a new dongle, all very quickly. Their support has been great any time i have used them

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
I mailed them sometime over a year ago when my mx1000 mounse power supply broke. They asked if i still had the receipt and of course i didn't, so they told me to get fucked even when i was just asking if i could buy a new power plug off them, their response was to take it up with the store i bought it from. So i ended up with a 70 pound paperweight.

strange.

my Mx Revolution dongle started playing up and the mouse stopped working.

Contacted them through their web portal - mouse was about 6 months out of warranty (and I hadnt paid for it so no support)

within 2 days I had a BRAND NEW MOUSE - all I had to do was send them back the dongle from the old mouse.

Excellent service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom