Logitech G11 Keyboard

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
OK so i've had the G11 for about 15 months and it has totally spazzed out on me, switched to my old horrible thing that came with an old computer and tried the G11 again tonight with the software for it installed and it's working to a degree, but a lot of the keys don't work Q,A,Z ,delete and backspace/delete being some of them.

Does anybody know where i stand with Logitech with this? Whats the best way of approaching them about it? Am i entitled to a replacement?

Cheers in advance.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I thought their warranties were 2 or 3 years - if so, you'll find that they're very helpful indeed.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Would i need a recipt an such though? cos looking through my emails it seems i deleted the order conformation with Overclockers :/

Or would they be cool with the numbers and what not thats on the keyboard an be able to track it to it's time of purchase?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
usually need the order confirmation so they can look at the order ID.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
just ring them up and try and blag it logitech are usually pretty good :)

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
I've contacted them about the issue, waiting for a response.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Well, i'm waiting for my replacement to turn up, should be here in about a week, they just said make sure you have the software installed, try it on another comp, if it don't work we'll send you another one.....spot on.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Got my 3 and half year old G15 replaced no fuss at all last month :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
In all fairness, my G11 was perfect - until the day it became alcoholic. And a bad one too, it got drunk from a can of beer, never to function properly again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom