Login verification failure

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone having problems logging in? All day yesterday and this morning my son has been unable to log in. Yes he is using a boxed set code and has been since the 18th September. He outs in his login and password it goes to the next screen and imeadiately drops back to the login witha red message at the top staing varification had failed log in again.

Magnusk any idea why? It would be nice if there was somewhere offical we could report these sort of things.

talima

Fledgling Freddie
it sounds like hes getting the PW or account name wrong tbh. i just tried and it does just what you say is happening. there was a few hours teh otehr day when authentication server was out and some ISP's are having issues with "locating battles stage" if your a BT user you wont be able to connect during peek times.

other than those issues havent heard of anything while cruising forums. and tbh you can forget that web form its useless right now it will just send a pre made letter out to you a day or two later

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
your a BT user you wont be able to connect during peek times.

Bollocks. BT doesn't do it. Go read the post with the BT reply. Isn't JUST BT in the UK anyway, Virgin, BT, 3, O2.. Everyone.

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
it sounds like hes getting the PW or account name wrong tbh. i just tried and it does just what you say is happening. there was a few hours teh otehr day when authentication server was out and some ISP's are having issues with "locating battles stage" if your a BT user you wont be able to connect during peek times.

other than those issues havent heard of anything while cruising forums. and tbh you can forget that web form its useless right now it will just send a pre made letter out to you a day or two later

Ive tried his account for him and its nothing to do with spelling things wrong. Im also a BT customer and I play right through peek times with little hassle. No the problem lies with the login authenication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom