Login problems

Khornay

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

I am trying to re-open my old eu account. Well sure it might not have been the smartest thing to do during this entire migration. But I finally sorted things out found my old account name and after having some initial problems with getting the account active again cause of the billing problems it is now finally active once more. However now it seems I still can't log in cause it says my account name / password are invalid. I am using the _EU behind the name and I can log in normally to the account centre, but I am not able to log into the game.

So I was wondering if anyone was having the same problems or perhaps have a solution?

Camel

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Hey,

I am trying to re-open my old eu account. Well sure it might not have been the smartest thing to do during this entire migration. But I finally sorted things out found my old account name and after having some initial problems with getting the account active again cause of the billing problems it is now finally active once more. However now it seems I still can't log in cause it says my account name / password are invalid. I am using the _EU behind the name and I can log in normally to the account centre, but I am not able to log into the game.

So I was wondering if anyone was having the same problems or perhaps have a solution?

Camel

Have you got an active subscription? You have to pay for the game you know.

Khornay

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, otherwise i would not have been able to make the subscription active again. I am using a game time card, at the moment.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
game password is not neccesarily the same as your master account login password

Khornay

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I didn't know that. Is there a way to find out what the current game password is. It has been 4 years ago since I last used it.

Camel

Mabs

if you can get into your master account which you seem to be able to, there should be an option to change it there ?

Khornay

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I just tried doing that and figures I get the following message:

Error

There was an error processing your request

Camel

Mabs

i got that when i put a subs time card on.. but it still opened hte account. so try it anyway :)

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome back m8 .. got bored of WH ? see u online soon im sure

Rev.

Khornay

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Mara,

How goes? It is good to be back. Well Warhammer lacked in lots of things, tried Aion for a bit...totally not my style. So I am back to where all began. Heard some chatter about DAoC and decided i would have a peek back...

Cheers,

Camel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom