@Logi

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its strange, rogs i've been getting in DF have been terrible but rogs i've been getting in hib SI have been still fairly decent.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
YES BLOODOMEN YOUR NAME AINT ON THE LIST !!! NO MISTAKE THERE !!!!!!!!!!
OMFG LAAAAAAAAAAAAL :!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT HORNER! YOUR RIGHT! MY NAME ISNT ON THE LIST! better open my accounts and put it up there then right? :twak:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just trying this freeshard out now :p

Its fun but alot of the damage tables are wrong for classes :x example rangers hit harder than sbs and ns's in melee, think they currently hit for 200-240 mainhand sbs and ns hits for 80-140 if they're lucky.

There are other classes that are too low on damage aswell and even some classes doing insane damage, skald being a prime example they can stack celerity and basically swing a 6spd 2hander at silly speeds (dont think swing speeds are capped at 1.5 here) - savages are pretty strong aswell, they quad a tad more often than live but really dont hit that hard otherwise.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah rangers are fixed at reboot, dunno what happened there...

I have heard reports of the swing speed problem, I'll have a look in a minute.. Savage quad chance is a flat 15% as well.. should be fine!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah rangers are fixed at reboot, dunno what happened there...

I have heard reports of the swing speed problem, I'll have a look in a minute.. Savage quad chance is a flat 15% as well.. should be fine!

Also noticed AF has no effect vs bow damage :p both AF and PD reduce bow damage a truck load hence why you can only hit heretics on live with bows for less than 100 damage most of the time :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Really? thought since it's magic damage now that it's AoM only?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Ah nm forgot about crit shot and standard and point blank etc:p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Old wall bugs in domnann all still works, it's lol doing this on here 6 years after I did on live ;).

wonder if you can still cast shrooms in the wall like you could then aswell :< would be funny to shroom up with 5 anis and bait people to it.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Ah yeah that.. we did add some objects in the way so it's harder to get in to the bugged spot..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom