@Logi

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Was thinking of that myself whats it like?
bored of live again

Everz

FH is my second home
What it like, it's Keitanz server I've noticed however....

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Couldn't get on this server when i tried to log in :<

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
it doesnt supported the live client punish :p gotta be 1.110 or below :p as for what teh server is like its alright, full of grey killing cock ends but its fairly easy to get started on, fast getting to 50 and crafting is pathetically fast (doesnt need materials so you can just sit spamming 1 button to skill up)

Everz

FH is my second home
Hmm. Time to roll a skald + bot at the weekend then.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
dont need bots i dont think, theres npc buffers all over the place tho i'm not sure if they cap out as i'm still 49 ;p been lvling crafting

Everz

FH is my second home
Keitanz disliked me post stating it was his server, despite the fact the website is named 'geshstuff' and the gm name is still Empty. Muppet ;D

Hmmm, should crack onto it over the weekend then.. what you playing as?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Skald atm figured it was a no brainer for a pvp server that or minstrel atleast.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
After brief consideration and a few hours rvr I have to U-turn on this sorry Keitanz, too many flaws with the server at the moment (main one being 8 mans just crushing any solo play in sight) meaning its 8 man or nothing basically if there was a zone for soloers and a zone for groups it'd be alot more fun :p until then its rather crap if i'm brutally honest.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yep there is a french guild which run an 8man every night for some fucked up reason.. hopefully they realise the only thing they are killing is soloers soon and then stop..

If not hopefully someone else forms a 4/5man (the french guild are pretty terrible) and wipes them a few times so they rage and stop making an 8man.. (and hopefully not bring back 15 xD)

Logi

Part of the furniture
well you could join my guild.. guilds called Bus Wankers and we need some extra members to have a grp going during most of the day. since im usually alone :/ the server is really good though just needs a good idea to make people mvoe out of domnann... that zone is terrible for pvp

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It wouldnt be so bad if there was more 8 mans for them to fight but there isnt so they just roll everything in sight reducing the fun factor to zero basically :p

Yep there is a french guild which run an 8man every night for some fucked up reason.. hopefully they realise the only thing they are killing is soloers soon and then stop..

If not hopefully someone else forms a 4/5man (the french guild are pretty terrible) and wipes them a few times so they rage and stop making an 8man.. (and hopefully not bring back 15 xD)

THE FRENCH PWN ALL ANYWHERE ANYTIME !!!

KEEP QQIN NOOB !!

Logi

Part of the furniture
go check the camlann forum dvaerg, i posted the 1.109 game.dll

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I could have just given it here :p anyway sorted the zerg problem now, just rerolled infiltrator COME AT ME BRA

also LGM in every profession now if anyone needs anything :p

Edit: Question for Keitanz btw, does style/melee damage actually work? literally nothing zero difference when using +8 melee+style damage and 0 to both, hitting for the exact same amount.

Logi

Part of the furniture
oiii u on atm? i need a pyroclasmic claw :p pref 100% qual! ive got some glass spare if u need any!

and yes those toa stats should affect people...

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Edit: Question for Keitanz btw, does style/melee damage actually work? literally nothing zero difference when using +8 melee+style damage and 0 to both, hitting for the exact same amount.

How did you test it? first person I have heard say anything about that :O

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
It's pretty much instant level 21.. 21-50 with a character like a Skald will probably take 2 hours tops... get a powerlevel and it takes about 20-30minutes tops.

With a Skald though you have speed and I added Exploring to the server.. so every new zone you discover you get XP for it.. so you can just go in to housing and go on afk auto run for the XP I guess.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How did you test it? first person I have heard say anything about that :O

just ignore it forgot to take slayervest/rings off which is why i didnt notice a difference *cough* derp *cough*

How long does 1-50 take then? A few hours?

Its fast tbh :p bit slower on classes with no self healing of sorts but still fairly quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom