logi you fucking retardcookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
sorry i am utterly sorry about the threads title, please, i have allways respected you and your guild and i have allways thought you were a great player, and i hope we shall play together again sometime

turns off dori mode

turns on Aleven mode

YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU SUCK SO BAD I > YOU BECAUSE MY TITLE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS.

and to all you freddyshouser's... yes im bored.

Logi

Part of the furniture
sorry i am utterly sorry about the threads title, please, i have allways respected you and your guild and i have allways thought you were a great player, and i hope we shall play together again sometime

turns off dori mode

turns on Aleven mode

YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU SUCK SO BAD I > YOU BECAUSE MY TITLE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS.

and to all you freddyshouser's... yes im bored.

WOOT lets play that game! xD ill explain:

in every post we tell eachother why we are better in thidranki! title styleh!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
WOOT lets play that game! xD ill explain:

in every post we tell eachother why we are better in thidranki! title styleh!
i can say that because i played on the english server, where the skill level was VERY high in thid (rolls eyes) with alot of guild groups running, and i still managed to archeive around 300-400 kills a day, i must have more skills than you, despite you zerging with your 3 full groups of hibs you were unable to compete with me and my guildies & that's why your hate was so big to me and Dorimor back then, i shall no longer reply to any of your meaningless posts. goodnight.

PS. i own you because i have better titles than you.

Logi

Part of the furniture
i can say that because i played on the english server, where the skill level was VERY high in thid (rolls eyes) with alot of guild groups running, and i still managed to archeive around 300-400 kills a day, i must have more skills than you, despite you zerging with your 3 full groups of hibs you were unable to compete with me and my guildies & that's why your hate was so big to me and Dorimor back then, i shall no longer reply to any of your meaningless posts. goodnight.

but my BM has le 1k hitpoints, and you just play with them germans who suxxorx at daoc.

ps GRAMMAR POLICE ITS ACHIEVE NOT ACHEIVE.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
but my BM has le 1k hitpoints, and you just play with them germans who suxxorx at daoc.

ps GRAMMAR POLICE ITS ACHIEVE NOT ACHEIVE.
my Blademaster had 1031 Hit Points when i played it in Thidranki, your meaningless posts wont get you anywhere Bryan mate, the skill level of the Germans are very high, despite they only wear Free armor and is Level20, they are very very skillfull, and therefore it takes alot for my group to take all of them down. and don't even bother looking to correct my grammar in this post, because i made it absolutely perfect..

and Hitpoints is 2 words, not 1, GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logi

Part of the furniture
my Blademaster had 1031 Hit Points when i played it in Thidranki, your meaningless posts wont get you anywhere Bryan mate, the skill level of the Germans are very high, despite they only wear Free armor and is Level20, they are very very skillfull, and therefore it takes alot for my group to take all of them down. and don't even bother looking to correct my grammar in this post, because i made it absolutely perfect..

and Hitpoints is 2 words, not 1, GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz but i got more titles then yoo. my champ has 7k! and my BM has 1032 hp, beat that!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
lolz but i got more titles then yoo. my champ has 7k! and my BM has 1032 hp, beat that!
my Bonedancer has 28k and along with that i have Lone Enforcer. but it doesn't really count because Soloing takes no skill, so forget that, but i got Master Enforcer, on a toon that's no way near Overpowered. so i therefore am a truly skillfulled player, who master's the art of Pwning, i shall no longer bother with your Nonsense posts. as a goodbye i will leave you this.

you got pwned.

Attachments

• aleventj4.jpg
    aleventj4.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 31

Logi

Part of the furniture
060803_first_second_life.gif

thats you Jimbo meight!

Logi

Part of the furniture
my Bonedancer has 28k and along with that i have Lone Enforcer. but it doesn't really count because Soloing takes no skill, so forget that, but i got Master Enforcer, on a toon that's no way near Overpowered. so i therefore am a truly skillfulled player, who master's the art of Pwning, i shall no longer bother with your Nonsense posts. as a goodbye i will leave you this.

you got pwned.

roflz. that picture was epic fail. u didnt even put your signature on it :lol:

now go back to your cage!

and btw, isnt it time that you should make your 50th apology thread?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
roflz. that picture was epic fail. u didnt even put your signature on it :lol:

now go back to your cage!

and btw, isnt it time that you should make your 50th apology thread?
...you are just saying that because you're bitter that i pwned your blademaster in Thidranki.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha, once again, you have to post images just to talk your way out of the fact that i am ten times better than you. and that i owned you in thid... what was your chars name again please, can you tell me?

Logi

Part of the furniture
Hahaha, once again, you have to post images just to talk your way out of the fact that i am ten times better than you. and that i owned you in thid... what was your chars name again please, can you tell me?

i dont need to type my way to conclude that your a complete retard!!! the fact that i have never played the german cluster before in thidranki says enough that you have no clue and you are just bitter that i have a higher realm rank then you will ever archeive(yes rofl) in your whole life!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i dont need to type my way to conclude that your a complete retard!!! the fact that i have never played the german cluster before in thidranki says enough that you have no clue and you are just bitter that i have a higher realm rank then you will ever archeive(yes rofl) in your whole life!
what, your realm rank seven champion? i have also achieved great titles and won epic battles on my spiritmaster, which is alot higher realm rank than you're worthless Champion, even though i am affraid that i cannot tell you the name of my Character. as i want the names of my toons to remain anonymous.

Logi

Part of the furniture
what, your realm rank seven champion? i have also achieved great titles and won epic battles on my spiritmaster, which is alot higher realm rank than you're worthless Champion, even though i am affraid that i cannot tell you the name of my Character. as i want the names of my toons to remain anonymous.

(ROFLMAO +1 rep :p)

excuse me! he was rr8! and the fact that i soloed all the way means that i have more skillz then you because my lone enforcer title was really close!
atleast i have the guts to admit the name of my great characters Logitard and Fanasux!!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
(ROFLMAO +1 rep :p)

excuse me! he was rr8! and the fact that i soloed all the way means that i have more skillz then you because my lone enforcer title was really close!
atleast i have the guts to admit the name of my great characters Logitard and Fanasux!!
the names of your chars surely does live up to your play style, i recall alot of times that i have pwned fanasux and logitard in thidranki with my Bonedancer aswell.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't you guys have eachothers msns or know how to use a pm? :/

Logi

Part of the furniture
the names of your chars surely does live up to your play style, i recall alot of times that i have pwned fanasux and logitard in thidranki with my Bonedancer aswell.

Yes i will admit that Fanasux has been played in thidranki BUT! that was long before u started playing Aleven. you might have made that loldancer because i raped you one to many times on your gimped this alts?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Don't you guys have eachothers msns or know how to use a pm? :/
as the DAOC forums is pretty much dead, i post here because that i feel like showing the last remaining people what an ignorant Logi is. and i do not want you to reply with such nonsense, or do you want me to tell the people how i used to own your reaver in thidranki?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i will admit that Fanasux has been played in thidranki BUT! that was long before u started playing Aleven. you might have made that loldancer because i raped you one to many times on your gimped this alts?
i must laugh at that statement as i can not recall once that you have ever killed me without having 3 fg's behind you. i killed Fanamirm loads of times even before i made Aleven, i was on some of my mid toons which names must remain anonymous.

Logi

Part of the furniture
as the DAOC forums is pretty much dead, i post here because that i feel like showing the last remaining people what an ignorant Logi is. and i do not want you to reply with such nonsense, or do you want me to tell the people how i used to own your reaver in thidranki?

i do have to agree with this statement. he is just bitter that you and me both destroyed him in thidranki.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i do have to agree with this statement. he is just bitter that you and me both destroyed him in thidranki.
you never had the capabilities to destroy anything.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Oh please do.. I played thid for fun when I wasn't in big boy rvr! When you finally reached that point I was already long gone

Logi

Part of the furniture
i must laugh at that statement as i can not recall once that you have ever killed me without having 3 fg's behind you. i killed Fanamirm loads of times even before i made Aleven, i was on some of my mid toons which names must remain anonymous.

afaik i dont have a character called "Fanamirm" nor were the amount of hibs in thidranki even possible to reach 1 full group. So i will just ignore these false statements!

u just cant handle that my title is better then you.

Logi

Part of the furniture
you never had the capabilities to destroy anything.

well apparently i do as you seem to admit that you have made Aleven just to be able to kill me.

title wise i destroy you aswell. so did my extremely perfect template and i wasnt even the best race.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
afaik i dont have a character called "Fanamirm" nor were the amount of hibs in thidranki even possible to reach 1 full group. So i will just ignore these false statements!

u just cant handle that my title is better then you.
You telling me that your Master Soldier title beats my Master Enforcer Title? Hah, Bryan mate, you make me laugh sometimes my dear friend.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
well apparently i do as you seem to admit that you have made Aleven just to be able to kill me.

title wise i destroy you aswell. so did my extremely perfect template and i wasnt even the best race.
Hah, i even used to put you and Xarena's duos down solo, unbuffed, you just can't stand the fact that i was alot better than you, on a not-overpowered character.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Hah, i even used to put you and Xarena's duos down solo, unbuffed, you just can't stand the fact that i was alot better than you, on a not-overpowered character.

but my titles were still better at that time. so my skill shall always be better then yours aswell was my perfect template and less best race.

Logi

Part of the furniture
You telling me that your Master Soldier title beats my Master Enforcer Title? Hah, Bryan mate, you make me laugh sometimes my dear friend.

im saying that my overall kills is alot more then yours thus my skills are far greater then you. so were all my templates on all my chars, they were all perfect even tho my races werent the best choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom