Logging on

B

brite

Account Password Incorrect

anyone else got this when they log on ? anyone else got there new PW and know if the servers are up ?

lets hope they remember o send out the PW emails ^^ or even send them to the right address ? :O

C

cerbie

I had account or password incorrect :D

No email yet

N

nerfdom

Well looks like something is happening anyways - first time i seen that announcement today. Who knows might get our new passwords soon then in an email!

Me

H

heilel

I hope the email address for my DAOC account is current..

B

brite

Originally posted by cerbie
I had account or password incorrect :D

No email yet

muist be the first time i seen someone happy that there password is wrong

T

Tyronne

Same here! no email yet. bet that gonne take 24 hours so watch a movie guy's :D

A

Acun

finaly something happens =) pw wrong on both acc now

E

ethiraseth

Originally posted by heilel

worried about that as well :s

A

Aarweenie

Originally posted by heilel

well... I really think that GOA should have sent out a warning... ingame, by email, and maybe on BW too about that they should change password and make sure people should check that their email was the right one...

I really don't want to lose my account just because GOA decided to change all the passwords and sent the Email to an email I don't have access to anymore...

N

NeonBlue

perhaps this will remind ppl that keeping their OWN details upto date is THEIR responability NOT Goa's

doesnt take 2mins to access ur account details and update ur email address.

Before you all have a go at me saying that the subs pages been down for over a week...simple answer is...if ur details were upto date BEFORE they went down...u would have no need to worry :)

V

vargen

Originally posted by Aarweenie
well... I really think that GOA should have sent out a warning... ingame, by email, and maybe on BW too about that they should change password and make sure people should check that their email was the right one...

I really don't want to lose my account just because GOA decided to change all the passwords and sent the Email to an email I don't have access to anymore...
well for me that is a fact :/ I know that the e-mail on my main account is not right.
I really hope GOA does something about this or they will loose 400+ players.

P

panzer_ulv

Originally posted by NeonBlue
perhaps this will remind ppl that keeping their OWN details upto date is THEIR responability NOT Goa's

Before you all have a go at me saying that the subs pages been down for over a week...simple answer is...if ur details were upto date BEFORE they went down...u would have no need to worry :)

Boy do i disagree here. Since we are not allowed to change the subspass, why oh why should anyone care to change the email?
It's not our job to keep the server safe, we pay them to do it.

Luckily for me, i have access to my mail. But it could have been me with these problems, and it would make me mad if it happened to me.

E

Elenah Lopez

Originally posted by NeonBlue

On another note, maybe it's about time that GOA also let's us be in charge of our own damn password!

<edit, you beat me to it panzer>

S

stunned

They can only use the info You gave them, its not mandatory to play its optional.

T

Tham

I said this in some other post GOA canged the GAME PASS not the subscription pass so just log into your sub (when its open :) ) change e-mail and then change your game pass ... HEPP! :D

N

NeonBlue

i wrote into Rigthnow asking why we werent allowed to change our own sub passwords..

reply i got was at this moment in time this was something they werent allowed to let us do, but it was something they were looking into letting us do in the future. Sounded like it was something to do with security and the way the accounts were setup

"Since we are not allowed to change the subspass, why oh why should anyone care to change the email?
It's not our job to keep the server safe, we pay them to do it."

Well if you know the email addy you opend the account with isnt active any more or dont use anymore...then thats good enough reason to update it ?

Never said it was our job to keep the servers safe...thats Goa's job....only said it was our responsibility to keep our own details upto date...if ppl fail to do this...then they only have themselves to blame.

M

Melodic

so what if someone changed their email addy in the last week while the subs pages were down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom