LOE recruiting

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Must say thats a very dramatic intro to the webbie :) LOE may be crushing all enemies in WOW, but we struggle to crush a grape in DAOC:) We are definately looking for new recruits, all classes and levels considered. We also belong to a cracking Alliance and run regular RVR groups etc etc.

Contact me or any other LOE person online if you fancy giving us a try.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Belgorian said:
10 New recruits is a great start :clap: Will be nice to have people to talk to in Guild Chat :p

As (Gohanssj) our worthy recruitment officer says, LOE is looking to re-establish itself as a major RVR guild, so if you like RVR you will like us. We also belong to an excellent Alliance (Albion Guard) which consists of Disciples of Aldur, Griffon Knights, Dark Llama, UP and Shadowbreed, so there is always lots going on.

Apply now, you know you want to ;)

Belgorian LVL 50 Arms
RR7L7 Guildmaster and
Thoroughly nice person.

Thought Shadowbreed was allianced with Gop

And Gk was allianced with Dragon senate, unless its all changed recently

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
i used to be in LOE a long time a go when Tibor (Tightpants), Chavez, Vayasen, Krillin were GMs (i think), with my Arms: Beltane. Have to take my hat off to Belgorian for still being active in a once great guild. Nice site, v impressive. What happened to the old site that Zeus made; front page was the guild reverse /bowing at mids iirc. We were cool kids then :)

gohan

FH is my second home
in case any 1 hasnt noticed this thread is well over a year old an for some reason has been bumped today ^^ look at last post before today is august 2004 so we have changed alliance and the old alliance has totaly split up! still feel free to join LOE ^^

Martok

Part of the furniture
LoE FTW ALL JOIN LoE AND BRING THE MIGHTY FIGHT TO YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom