LOE origins

V

vayasen

(yes im bored and waiting for my lift down town)

LOE was started some 6 years ago on the Europa server of UO (a stint on Catskills USA server 1st).

Original members of the starting crew that you might know are Vayasen(me.....although my mmorpg name is normally Brytac...but some arse stole that name on this server)...Tyrion/Grenfellion, Tibor, Saraph, Dugald (and more but Ive had a few beers). LOE on UO were based....and owened Fire Island...in the bottom right corner of the map. We could be seen weariung our red/white capes and screaming FOR ENGLAND! while fighting german guilds non stop ;p.

After playing UO for 4 years +, a move to AC (leafcull server) was initiated. Followed by a move to the Darktide(pk server...where we were mainly based out of the Vesayin Isles).

Following on from AC..a much anticipated move to Anarchy online followed, as a Rebel guild we soon realisewd that thsi game...was...well...flawed (to put it nicely ;p), and we moved to USA DAOC.

On USA DAOC we quickly established ourselves as a top RVR guild...and to this day the guild still has many old LOE friends in it that didnst wish to redo all the levelling again on a Euro server.
The USA branch of LOE currently runs the Albion Alliance, and my good m8 from old UO still runs it. For some bizarre reason, we changed the name of the guild for USA DAOC to ALBION GUARD. Not quite sure why, seemed a good idea at the time ;p.

Which brings us to the present.....LOE on DAOC Prydwen.

The future.....lets say that SWG / Sbane / AC2 all being monitored trhough beta and its quite possible that if you play any of these games that u might just see a bunch of LOE running round chasing some new monster.

Cheers

E

Ezeine

Interesting read.

Puts LoE in a new perspective in my eyes ;)

W

<Wels>

Originally posted by Derric
I still think LoE smell funny

don't make me say it.....arghh....re....resistance is futile! :p

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by vayasen
its quite possible that if you play any of these games that u might just see a bunch of LOE running round chasing some new monster.

Cheers

Ack! We'll never be safe!

S

SFXman

Interesting read I must say, knew most of it but some parts were new.

I

ignore

Originally posted by Derric
I still think LoE smell funny

It's a new invention in Albion Derric, it's called ...soap :p

O

old.Bubble

bump

i joined LOE when my paladin on the US server dinged 20 :)

Users who are viewing this thread