Status
Not open for further replies.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
tumblr_odmdf2zN7c1tr6ni8o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Dark age of Camelot. They wouldn't let it die in peace so that people would have a fond memory to carry with them. Now it's an abomination that needs to be taken out back, shot in the back and buried.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I wouldn't bother, you aren't allowed to post on the forums unless your DAOC account is active - nice try BroadSword.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We are very pleased and excited to announce that the Dark Age of Camelot official forum is now open!

While Discord has proven to be a key tool in reaching and helping players, these forums will help us engage with the community, and you with us, even more!

Connect and discuss all things DAoC with the whole community in one place. We have many boards covering various topics which should encourage engaging (and civil) discussions and feedback.

Please make sure you read our Code of Conduct on the forums, as your game account could be effected if you ignore these rules! Remember to be be civil and constructive at all times. While everyone can read the forums, only active DAoC accounts can post.

Register with your (not anyone else's) game account on forum.darkageofcamelot.com now!

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!

Whilst I applaud and also sympathise with your efforts for the DAOC community, I do find you post in this forum to plug them insulting at best. Have you even attempted to contact a FH member of staff prior to check before using our platform to promote another? Not impressed.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Whilst I applaud and also sympathise with your efforts for the DAOC community, I do find you post in this forum to plug them insulting at best. Have you even attempted to contact a FH member of staff prior to check before using our platform to promote another? Not impressed.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you don't like what I post then remove it. I put information here in order for players who are thinking of returning or are playing the game in order to keep them up to date. By all means remove it if you don't like me doing it and I wont return to these boards.

Solic

I am merely pointing out that as a courtesy to the forum team which has supported the DAOC community since the time GOA dropped their official forums, with no ad revenue, sponsorship and only optional subs a note to advise us of your intended post would have been a polite gesture. I could nuke this thread, your membership, all your posts and indeed the entire DAOC forum if I chose to, but that is not the action I have taken. An apology instead of an aggressive 'if you don't like it... blah blah...' reply might be appropriate, do you not think?

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Seem
I am merely pointing out that as a courtesy to the forum team which has supported the DAOC community since the time GOA dropped their official forums, with no ad revenue, sponsorship and only optional subs a note to advise us of your intended post would have been a polite gesture. I could nuke this thread, your membership, all your posts and indeed the entire DAOC forum if I chose to, but that is not the action I have taken. An apology instead of an aggressive 'if you don't like it... blah blah...' reply might be appropriate, do you not think?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You're being quite childish Solic. What Jupitus said is 100% right, you won't find a forum on the internet these days that will allow you to just advertise other forums on it without asking first. Returning players can get any and all info they need via the game and the people within it.

Had you just asked first, it might have been ok. No one is having a go at you for wanting to maintain the DAOC community, that parts fine.

Locking and removing links from the post.

Last edited:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
He's earned a week off too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom