Loads of new SI Screenshots:

O

old.LandShark

this crap's going to be un-runnable without a *£!%ing geforce3, isn't it...

O

old.neenee

my god.. nice pics

from SI

What are the system requirements?

In order to play Shrouded Isles, you'll need a current-generation 3D accelerated video card that supports the new DirectX 8.1 feature set. Our plan is to support all GeForce 2-4 cards (including MXs), as well as other DX8-compatible cards. However, the more advanced graphical features will probably only work on the current generation of GeForce 3/4 cards (as well as cards from other manufacturers that fully support DX 8). If you don't have a current-generation cards, you'll be able to play the expansion, but you won't see many of the graphical upgrades.

S

Sarnat

No, SI should run better even with your old card. This is because the new engine is much more optimized and runs faster.

O

old.job

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY

<rubs hands together almost manically>

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt Firor: Yes, we plan on having in-game graphics options that will allow you to set the game to run optimally on your particular hardware environment.

O

old.Tohtori

Hehe...the last pic of Midgard...

The tree on the left side grows through the waterwall *snickers*

M

Molten Lava

Woepie

I say yes to SI :)

Now get it here in time....and show my better frame-rate (Gforce 4TI4000 128Mb)...if Mythic/GOA does those two things...I'll pay for 6 months (in stead of the 1 month subscription I have now)

Go go go

O

old.Wildfire

have to say all the new alb screenshots that ive seen so far look fkin boring :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom