Loads of fun tonight

K

klavrynd

discuss

edit : do mind the irony, excal is nothing compared to tonight

N

Nonnier

hibs in emain near DC, great fun...u ganked us first, then 2 fg mids wiped you off the face of emain :)

got 7 kills, my record on my boney :)

T

Tacticus

Shittiest night of RvR ever. First 91 Mids in emain, albs answer with an equal zerg. Then frigging hibs move 140 hibs into frontier,and albs around 120.....

This is the worst ive seen ever.

One word of advice, do /who frontier, if its already 2-3 fgs there, go to another frontier. This immense zerging is fun for noone.

We tried running 1 fg, but any time we met another fg, we either had 3fg hibs adding ruining the fight, or 3fg of another realm rushing in to ruin it.

PATHETIC!

O

old.linnet

Dunno about you all, but our alliance group had a great time in Hadrians!

& thanks to all the Hibs who came to play.

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Tacticus
Shittiest night of RvR ever. First 91 Mids in emain, albs answer with an equal zerg. Then frigging hibs move 140 hibs into frontier,and albs around 120.....

This is the worst ive seen ever.

One word of advice, do /who frontier, if its already 2-3 fgs there, go to another frontier. This immense zerging is fun for noone.

We tried running 1 fg, but any time we met another fg, we either had 3fg hibs adding ruining the fight, or 3fg of another realm rushing in to ruin it.

PATHETIC!

/amen

RvR with /effects self is kinda like moving a RR to the "emain-bowl", fun the first time.... after that ZzZZZzzzzz!!!1

Lets just use HW and Odins a bit more....to chill this st00pid-mindless-zerging!

I

inqy

Our group had plenty of fun in Odins. No zergs, well except the alb one that had recently stolen the hib thunder in bled. (nice move btw :) )

A

Ardrias_Mid

Haha, I'd like to see you try a different necklace. Good luck, you'll need it. :)

F

Falcon

lol? Did I miss something last night?

Wish I'd logged on now, sounds funny :p

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Haha, I'd like to see you try a different necklace. Good luck, you'll need it. :)

Dont need a necky for Odins ;)

N

Nightchill

And there was me running around HW, Odins, then to Eras. Looks like I missed a party in Emain ;)

O

old.willowywicca

doh I missed all the "fun" whilst trinketing at ardee :(

ah well, 75p more to go til I can buy me a mansion ><

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
doh I missed all the "fun" whilst trinketing at ardee :(

ah well, 75p more to go til I can buy me a mansion ><

isn't a mansion a 'little' bit too HUGE for a Luwikeen ?

T

Tacticus

It was fun the first time when the huge battle at amg was on, with about 300 participants over the time it lasted. After that it was a huge Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

R

rynnor

It wasnt the worst trip to emain - in fact I dont mind getting wiped by thrice our number as long as we get some kills/feel like we participated.

Plus if your lucky you might pull off a great victory :)

Its much more upsetting to get completely owned by another full group really :)

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
isn't a mansion a 'little' bit too HUGE for a Luwikeen ?

need somewhere to live with my soon-to-be missus ;)

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
need somewhere to live with my soon-to-be missus ;)

... and store all those Firbies for the 'fresh' Firbie Kebab, eh ? :D

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
... and store all those Firbies for the 'fresh' Firbie Kebab, eh ? :D

a girl's gotta have a hobbie ;)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
Dont need a necky for Odins ;)
Well Ardrias always buy a midgard neckie and sits on the port waiting for something to happen :p

G

grizlasthehero

when that zerg came out we resorted to 3bd group ;p

G

gudrex

I just looove fights between all 3 realms in the bowl...me and my fellow SBs cirkeling the sheep and takes down annyone who gets separated,,,best of fun imo

P

Petronella

Originally posted by Fafnir
Well Ardrias always buy a midgard neckie and sits on the port waiting for something to happen :p

lmao

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Fafnir

i did that a couple of times when first moved to mid, i bought middy necklace and waited for the port and didnt go :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom