lo?

R

rty

umg dont make this uktfcl forums moon! /me gets out his flamethrower...

omg c*nt, goat bl0wer etc etc.........

M

Moön

RIGHTZ0R I'M GONNA GET YOU BANNED FOR LIFEZ0R!!! !

/me changes name to "MoonZ"

R

rty

umgz0r but he did teh same thing.. sorry he admin he no ban! :eek:

M

Moön

Yus but I am leetist d00d and I will dig up 4 years of your forum posts and shit on you to make you look bad.....then banz0r you for lifez0r :p

R

rty

this thread = shite :p

ps if some1 does read these :p wen my vouchers for that mega game gonna come through my letterbox? :p, not nagging just curious :cool: appreciated v much bwtfcl :p :clap: .. i stick my tongue out way too much.. especially with moon about :eek: ghey :p

M

Moön

Overuse of the :rolleyes: smiley SK does not make you look cool or like your in some way more mature than anyone else :)

rty you started this thread and therefor you sux homo monkey balls .

"-afk-Marty will not recieve game vouchers due to imense forum spamage" :fluffle: (seriously just keep waiting you impatient n00b) :p

R

rty

:p :D well no one else is makin an effort to make a bwtfcl commonity :p

M

Moön

Something like "untill Moon gets his con back" wasnt it ;)

About 6 months unless your lucky and I get 56k :p

I bought daoc and got kicked out of my house the same day and cant get broadband where I Live now.....hmm do you believe in destiny ?

O

old.DeADPo0L

LALALALALALA FORUMS ARE DEAD lalalalalalalala.... before you edit it...

im gay bla bla bla

T

thelimey

I see dead people

:) Look I'm using the forum

I want to play TFC but all the servers in BW are empty and the ones with peeps in are locked. And I payed for subscription.

I'm going to write to my MP... well I might tell my mum any way... or I might do something radical and moan on a BW forum or something...

Peace anyway

Quiz time..

If it takes a man a week to walk a fortnight how many apples in a barrel of grapes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom