lo all hibs

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
decided to finally quit boring albion... made me a 20 Valewalker today cos i like the combo of melee and magic... really just looking for a guild to help me out a bit, with drops.. xp grps... etc etc... im a chatty person so maybe a strict /gu policy guild isnt the best for me.. should hopefully ding 50 inside 2months or sooner if GOA patch 1.71 and the free levels every 2 days stuff... so if anyone can accomodate my little Valewalker then either leave some details here or contact Cithlin ingame...

cheers :cheers:

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Most of AoP are 50 but I'd happily give you a /gc invite since most of us are very chatty (no /as abuse tho!) and I'll make you a couple of scythes to see you thru the early levels :D

pm malorianan, culanan, mattathia or miril, sta, adeanand for an invite :)

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
thanks, most appreciated... most people have been really friendly that ive met showing me some out of the way spots like where i am atm in the dead tree village place near Ban-diden... seems more friendly than albion already tbh, if i pm'd someone to ask something i didnt get ignored! :clap: and bein a valewalker i seem to be a rare thing.. only 5 showed up on /who valewalker lol..

thanks for invite ill pm as soon as i get around to logging in.

Minau

Loyal Freddie
ah sweet, 1st shipment of thoose reinforcements we ordered :D

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Wtf a alb changeing to hib o_O

U on the right track m8 ;) Now go kill u own m8's :clap:

vintervargen

Banned
i can get you some gear if you'd like, noone in guild need VW stuff so, they are just rotting away on my CM.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
i can get you some gear if you'd like, noone in guild need VW stuff so, they are just rotting away on my CM.

very kind thank you very much... lol we seem to be short on VW's here in hib lol aint seen many around atm...

Stridez

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to hib. to bad im a armorcrafter otherwise i could help with some start gear ^^

vintervargen

Banned
Cyviel said:
very kind thank you very much... lol we seem to be short on VW's here in hib lol aint seen many around atm...

let me know in PM when you are 40+ or so ;)

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Give me a pm ingame if u need any advice about the painfull vw road that lays before u ;) I should be online pretty often

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
ya same with me mate if ya need to know anything btww wat is the name of your VW?

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Level 22 Valewalker Cithlin atm... just pottering around in Thid being zerged by 50 albs =( :puke:

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to Hibernia

good decision m8
as i did when i started playing hib after playing for a year and more on Alb/pryd

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome to Hib mate. Your first SC on the house :)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to hib... is the green hurting your eyes yet? Must be quite a change going from greyish castles to wooden shacks :)

Hope you have a bunch of fun :)

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
welcome and have fun in hib :)

(the grass is allways greener on the other side of the fence) :D i gues you found out :D since you jumped it

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
PonZaC said:
Wtf a alb changeing to hib o_O

U on the right track m8 ;) Now go kill u own m8's :clap:

Hell yeah! Thats what i did 8 month ago! :D best choise i ever made in daoc ^^
Good luck to you mate, and feel free to pm me with any questions etc :D

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome to Hibernia, best realm ever !!! :clap:

If u need advices or a cloth set till lvl 35 /se Obs ;)

/cheers

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for all the help 33 atm and speeding along... this underdog xp bonus and free levels every 2 days is awesome.. got my first free level today.. and will again on sunday!! the camp bonuses are amazing.. getting an extra 1-2 million easily per kill atm.

see ya out there.

cithlin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom