LMAO @ Setas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kais

Banned
wittor said:

maji !! are u grouping with 3 others ?! :(

maji said something about stealth fg rvr on msn to me earlier, think its more than 3 ! :)

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
maji when are u going to learn this is a game your life dont depend on it take a chill pill or something :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Thornea said:
There we are outside bold, I attack you, you zeph me, you IP and seamed like a solo fight till Wiro added (im not complaining about that).
Was no need for you to jump up and down on my corpse repeatedly but ROFL at the hibbie ranger who finished you off as you were on your 7-8th jump :p
Next time m8 forget the jumping and stealth :p

Would you like some cheese with that whine dear sir ?!

majik

Banned
Kelio said:
"Norse Shadowblade - Majiii"

i know that name, atleast 2 times have you revealed me infront of either hibs or mids then vanished away. i have never done that to anyone.

My sb doesn't have vanish.

Game Over.

You Lose.

Insert Coin(s) To Play.

However if you would like a mature discussion about how I play my character you may ask things without lieing. In the past week or so I haven't been playing my character, someone else has so if my character has done that to you, I apologise. But I still don't have vanish so less of the lies.

P.S. Who the fk are you?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
majik said:
P.S. Who the fk are you?
Well, to be honest, who the fuck are you, anyway, just some newcomer loudmouth who spams the forum and does his outmost to be leet? :rolleyes:

Marc

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Well, to be honest, who the fuck are you, anyway, just some newcomer loudmouth who spams the forum and does his outmost to be leet? :rolleyes:

haha so true.

Makes me laugh when people say stuff like "who are you", implying that themselves are somebody that is well known and recognised. A familiar triat within the ircprickfanboy club.

majik

Banned
Belomar said:

No I actually meant which char he was playing when I apparantly revealed him, as it is not in his signature.

Think first then act like a retard plz.

majik

Banned
Marc said:
haha so true.

Makes me laugh when people say stuff like "who are you", implying that themselves are somebody that is well known and recognised. A familiar triat within the ircprickfanboy club.

You just like the other retard in this thread do not have the powers of comprehension. You are now allowed to fuck off back to #Deathcrew.daoc

Marc

FH is my second home
majik said:
You just like the other retard in this thread do not have the powers of comprehension. You are now allowed to fuck off back to #Deathcrew.daoc

soz mate, not a fan of irc. If i wanted to get my dick sucked id ask our lass rather than get it done virtual style within the confines of an irc chat room.

majik

Banned
Marc said:
soz mate, not a fan of irc. If i wanted to get my dick sucked id ask our lass rather than get it done virtual style within the confines of an irc chat room.

Funny aren't you. Shame you aren't intelligent enough to make your own criticisms. +1 mates +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom