Llaw Arian.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
So how is life treating you? If any of is reading this forum. :) Was fun in Arathi this weekend, until there was 20+ alliance in Stormgarde. Was amazed i manage to get out of there with 10 of them camping the gates.

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
This is WoW Forum not DAoC... and Llaw Arian is not owned by anyone, its free to use.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Stru said:
This is WoW Forum not DAoC... and Llaw Arian is not owned by anyone, its free to use.

ofc not , is just lame and wannbe , say more about the one that made it wow then others =) j00 sack if u are in it

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not in it, but its pretty pathetic that you think people are newbies just cause they have a certain name as Guild Tag. No one has bought that name, and if they knew about the DAoC guild, screw that.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
well Llaw Arian aint excatly a typical guild name so i would suspect it was "Stolen" which is pretty lame, ofc the Daoc Llaw Arian dont own the tag, but why steal another guilds name?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Ralgedi Smurf said:
well Llaw Arian aint excatly a typical guild name so i would suspect it was "Stolen" which is pretty lame, ofc the Daoc Llaw Arian dont own the tag, but why steal another guilds name?

why not ? it sounds kewl !11 :m00:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Stru said:
Yes I know this is WoW forum thats why I posted it here, Stormgarde and Alliance is very much WoW and not daoc. And if they where the same guild I would have thought they could read this part of the forum aswell as some of them read the daoc part.

Stru said:
I'm not in it, but its pretty pathetic that you think people are newbies just cause they have a certain name as Guild Tag. No one has bought that name, and if they knew about the DAoC guild, screw that.
Where does it say they are called newbies?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
...i don't get this thread.

It's becoming a trend now. Evil forum people confusing Teh Seel for their own(should that be pwn..hmm..) twisted pleasures...

I say...umm....Hey Fafnir!

That's about it. Oh and Danya too.

Ok...i'm out...i just wanted to contribute to this thread.

Umm...so...bye!

*runs*

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:

It's becoming a trend now. Evil forum people confusing Teh Seel for their own(should that be pwn..hmm..) twisted pleasures...

Umm...so...bye!

*runs*

Qué :eek:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:

Umm...so...bye!

*runs*
Hehe, just think you need to take your meds :p

And Hey Teh Seel

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
omfgz0r meightz0r someonez0r stolez0r ur guild namez0r !!!!!11 QQIRLTBFH get teh gaey staelers banned!!!1112223334445556677788999

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Cynical said:
omfgz0r meightz0r someonez0r stolez0r ur guild namez0r !!!!!11 QQIRLTBFH get teh gaey staelers banned!!!1112223334445556677788999
hi.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one who thinks it's the one commenting in a positive way towards the "name steal" that is blowing this matter out of proportion and not LA? :) However they are trying their best in attempting to make it look as if LA are the ones all aroused about it.

Weird :/

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Ralgedi Smurf said:

word

(also, catchin up wiht you this weekend i hope ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom