Football Liverpool

Marc

FH is my second home
Bye!

Comedy highlights were the brazilian under 21 captain and supposed next brazilan susperstar, Lucas being skinned by Joeleon Lescott, the former championship league defender, resulting in Lucas getting sent off and a nice shot of Rafa on the sidelines waving his arms about.

The commentator on Phil Jagielka "hes a usefull player to have around, a modern day Phil Neville" :lol:

Tony Hibbert, the everton defender who gives the ball away, on average, 47 times a game and who has the turning circle of a lorry, skinning Xavi Alonso, the player who the anfield faithful rate in the top bracket of european midifelders.

But on a serious note, I said to my mates that Liverpool should just fuck this game off and rest their players. Its a nothing cup fpr them. Instead what happens, they have a bruising encounter with a ruff and tuff everton team, leaving their talisman out injured and Torres looking as though hes on his last legs.

Worrying times for the Red Shite

megadave

I am a FH squatter
ITV are so shockingly amateur. It randomly cut to adverts about 30 seconds before the goal and randomly back 30 seconds after it. If i was a scouser i would of been pissed off :p

JingleBells

FH is my second home
ITV are so shockingly amateur. It randomly cut to adverts about 30 seconds before the goal and randomly back 30 seconds after it. If i was a scouser i would of been pissed off :p

That's only because you're a southerner.

If you live in decent areas of the country (midlands & north west), you got 5 secs of an attempted ad break, cutting back just in time for the cross for Gosling's goal.

I'm just annoyed the game didn't goto penalties, I wanted another pint to get over the depressive nature of the game :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
i was watching it on ITV london, as that what sky lets me watch it on (better then STV which wasnt even showing it :p )

Was disappointed as was cheering for Everton, and at the time that should have been getting the adrenaline rush I was bitching at some stupid arse adverts.

Made the previous dire 120+ minutes of football that had already seen worthless!

But least Liverpool are gone, lets hope for a pulled hamstring on Gerrard and not just a twinge. Be funny to have him out for a few weeks, and I cant help but feel that Torres has been overplayed since his return, they needed to ease him back to fitness better. After looking like he was beginning to pick up a couple of games ago he going back on a downer. His play style wont help either.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You have ads in the middle of the games? wtf!?

and yes I lol'd when Gosling scored :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
HAHA Gerrard out for at least 3 weeks. Torres in need of a rest, and Keane sold. Well done Rafa.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I don't understand why he didn't start without torres/gerrard. Maybe he already given up on PL?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Lets not forget - absolutely sweet goal too, only 4 defenders right in front of him :p

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one who smiled when Gosling's shot taking a slight deflection off Skrtel? Or is that evil of me?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The idiots obviously did not make plans for extra time and got their ads scheduled in at the wrong time. I hope there are repercussions for this, a blanket ban on itv ever showing any football again would be nice. Never having to listen to Tyldesly or Pleat commentate again would be heaven.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i flicked over to setanta 2 who were showing it as well so i didnt miss it ..

:)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Gerrard is out for 3 weeks, United need to apply the pressure now and stretch that lead.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Made the previous dire 120+ minutes of football that had already seen worthless!

Everton were worthless for 99% of the game, the adverts made no difference to that tbh. Be thankful that they won't win it. That goal was an inkling of class from that kid, better things to come from him in the future. As a Liverpool fan, I am not so sure that losing that game was a bad thing, match was awful from a footballing point of view and the lousy behaviour of the players really lowered the standard of footy in general imo.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Everton were worthless for 99% of the game, the adverts made no difference to that tbh. Be thankful that they won't win it. That goal was an inkling of class from that kid, better things to come from him in the future. As a Liverpool fan, I am not so sure that losing that game was a bad thing, match was awful from a footballing point of view and the lousy behaviour of the players really lowered the standard of footy in general imo.

both teams were worthless for 99% of the time, not just everton. To be fair Liverpool were worse team for most of it.

And the adverts took away the only decent point in the match, that is the problem. lol. Would been nice to have seen the most exciting thing of the game instead of some poxy tic-tacs :lol:

Zede

Part of the furniture

lol

last 3 results :

Everton 1 Liverpool 1
Everton 1 Liverpool 1
Everton 1 Liverpool Nada, Zero, Ziltch,Nothing, Fuck All.

So worthless the mighty liverpool, 4 players worth more than the entire Everton squad - cannot beat them in 3 games.

Gratz on losing the premiership, I sincerely hope its by 2 points. :clap:

Marc

FH is my second home
Everton were worthless for 99% of the game,

Spoken like a true Liverpool fan.

Everton enjoyed more posession, especially in the liverpool half. Everton had 13 shots compared to liverpools 6.

Thankyou for redeeming my opinion that red shite fans are the most one eyed of all supporters.

I wonder if Jagielka has let torres out of his pocket yet?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Losing WAS an awful thing though Imgormiel. Do you really not see that? The only good result for you would have been winning or losing in the first leg. The replay has screwed your squad, which lacks strength in depth. Come on ngog? Do not make me laugh. Gerrard injuried, Torres knackered, Lucas suspended. Plus the tiredness of everyone else that played a match that gained you nothing and could cost you points.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH

Everton enjoyed more posession, especially in the liverpool half. Everton had 13 shots compared to liverpools 6.

Thankyou for redeeming my opinion that red shite fans are the most one eyed of all supporters.

also add to the fact, we didnt have a single striker on the pitch :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
we all bitched when they moved the super liga and DK away games to
Tv3 and 3+

people adapt!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Losing WAS an awful thing though Imgormiel. Do you really not see that? The only good result for you would have been winning or losing in the first leg. The replay has screwed your squad, which lacks strength in depth. Come on ngog? Do not make me laugh. Gerrard injuried, Torres knackered, Lucas suspended. Plus the tiredness of everyone else that played a match that gained you nothing and could cost you points.

Really, I am not bothered, lucas as far as i am concerned is shite, so is dossena, the game overall was awful, the aggression from the everton fans was just pathetic, and the overall game was shite. I speak as a person that enjoys footy, i don't care who is playing, if it's a good game then i'll watch it. The fact that it was a derby compels me to watch it even though it was completely shite and under normal circumstances, i'd have gone to the pub for a beer.

For the person who was taking pride in the draws, think about the first derby of the season and how royally owned you got. No midfield, camped in your own half and just pwned. The standard of football in the last three games was just awful, save for that nice bit of skill from Gerard to Torres in the game at Anfield.

Everton got away with some rather dodgy decisions, as did Liverpool. But Phil Neville just kicking everything in sight in almost every game he plays for Everton is just not on.

Ask yourself this question, if you have pride in drawing against us and then finally getting a player that isn't clueless with regard to the sub who scored, then why is it that I heard sod all about Everton being so wonderful and gracious in defeat in the other red shite that is Man U? I see a zerg of CoRnOZ just walked in and everything went quiet there didn't it?

What a bunch of arses, I enjoy a game of footy, I gave an unbiased opinion in the first post and you flame me for it.....nice.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That was only because they didn't want to pay for the big package.. I'm paying for it, so there won't be any ads in my matches

@ Img: I'm a bit drunk, so I am sorry if I misunderstood anything? As you, I like to see a good game of footy, and I try to watch as much english football as I can. I watched the game yesterday and was pretty much neutral! I lol'd because the game was so close to penalties and would have if it had been any other match

Currently watching Barca - Mallorca, and wow what a freekick goal by Marquez :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Repworthy that is :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
What a bunch of arses, I enjoy a game of footy, I gave an unbiased opinion in the first post and you flame me for it.....nice.

You didn't though, all you did was attack Everton to the detriment of the statistics. They had more shots, they had 58% yes 58% of possesion, 18 fouls for each side and a red card for Liverpool. Now please tell me that they kicked you off the park?

How about the 5 saves your keeper had to make? Howard only made 2 in 120 minutes. Everton 14 shots on goal, Liverpool? 8.

You were beaten all over the park but most importanty Everton beat you in a couple of vital areas, guts and workrate.

Lethul

FH is my second home
nn5mv4.gif

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Both played like a bag of wank but Everton were lucky to score a goal. I don't think anyone can take any pride out of the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom