Liverpool VS Barcelona

Keitan

Banned
<3 common liverpool hold em to teh draw and beat em 1-0 at anfield <3

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Well i hold my hand up and admit i was totally wrong.

Bye bye Barca.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
6 posts on this page, 5 are you, learn to stfu already :touch:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
How the fuck can you predict a football score? You cannot.

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched that game and i am pleased with the outcome ... tbh only down point of the whole match was the guy that spat on Gerrard as he took a corner :puke:

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Just like to say congrats to Liverpool winning the CL tonight.

Thought the final was in may.. but after celebrations by fans in pub, and reading through football forums, i guess the final was tonight.

Keitan

Banned
lol.

please go away =[ Liverpool sux

yeah and what team you support ?
Southend FC ? Hey whos there star ? ohh its you himse ... gratz i just saw you play and you can only score from 1meter away with no goalkeeper rofl!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
How the fuck can you predict a football score? You cannot.

Easy you queer, you make a fucking prediction. If it is right you were right. If it was wrong then you were not right. fucking kids.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Easy you queer, you make a fucking prediction. If it is right you were right. If it was wrong then you were not right. fucking kids.

How the fuck do you make a prediction about a game based solely on who's playing?

I believe the correct term is probably making a guess.

Sure, you can PREDICT who's going to win/lose generally but you can predict Arsenal are going to have 3 goals over Portsmouth's 1 (for example).

Bullshit.

Fuckin stupid adults...xD

Calaen

How the fuck do you make a prediction about a game based solely on who's playing?

Sure, you can PREDICT who's going to win/lose generally but you can predict Arsenal are going to have 3 goals over Portsmouth's 1 (for example).

Bullshit.

Fuckin stupid adults...

Its called a prediction for that reason weener, you are predicting what you think will happen.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Its called a prediction for that reason weener, you are predicting what you think will happen.

"A statement foretelling the possible outcome(s) of an event, process, or experiment. In meteorology, a prediction is also called a forecast. A prediction is based on observations, experience, and scientific reasoning. A guess, on the other hand, is based on conjecture (speculation), chance, and intuition."

Please note - I RESENT being called a weener, you frickin' arsehat :(

Calaen

"A statement foretelling the possible outcome(s) of an event, process, or experiment. In meteorology, a prediction is also called a forecast. A prediction is based on observations, experience, and scientific reasoning. A guess, on the other hand, is based on conjecture (speculation), chance, and intuition."

Please note - I RESENT being called a weener, you frickin' arsehat :(

Exactly so football fans in this post have been making predictions based on their knowlegde of the two teams playing. Fuck me bigz stop trying to talk about something you clearly have no clue.

Any ring piece can cut and paste from the dictionary, it does not make you big or clever especially as you still have no idea what you have cut and pasted.

dumba_whoo

Fledgling Freddie
football is a womens game and isn't a sport anymore it's about money, only pussys watch football in there uniforms and fighting over it thinking there some kind of thug, MMA is where it's at, You want a ball sport? go watch rugby.

Everz

FH is my second home

Bullshit.

Fuckin stupid adults...xD

you'd manage to take the fun out of anything bugz.. your gonna be one of those m8.

Everz

FH is my second home
football is a womens game and isn't a sport anymore it's about money, only pussys watch football in there uniforms and fighting over it thinking there some kind of thug, MMA is where it's at, You want a ball sport? go watch rugby.

Rugby > MMA > Footy imo.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
yeah and what team you support ?
Southend FC ? Hey whos there star ? ohh its you himse ... gratz i just saw you play and you can only score from 1meter away with no goalkeeper rofl!

You really are a retard.

Credit to Liverpool though you played well. However i think if Eto'o is back to fitness it'll have a massive influence compared to Saviola. Barcelona will come to Anfield with one fuck of a vengeance and will throw even more into the game than they did tonight p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly so football fans in this post have been making predictions based on their knowlegde of the two teams playing. Fuck me bigz stop trying to talk about something you clearly have no clue.

Any ring piece can cut and paste from the dictionary, it does not make you big or clever especially as you still have no idea what you have cut and pasted.

That's what I mean!

How can you predict a score based on the two teams? Maybe if Liverpool had a record of winning CL games 2-1 or sommet but simply going 'oh yeah, they're playing these players' hence 3-0!!! is a bit absurd.

Like Horse Racing for example. On the basic element of it, you are predicting who will win - not who'll win by 17.5 metres yada yada.

As for what I copy and pasted. Read it again and read the thread then tell me if you see any of the things posted as a prediction and how that allows us to predict a score. You're guessing - not predicting.

Anywho, i'm stopping the discussion for fear of getting into the nicky-picky stages of older arguements. So carry on flaming Liverpool supporters :<

@Ever - I know :D Yay!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I think it all depends on Bellamy. If he's allowed to bring his golf club then Livershite will win, if not then barca will thump them 3-0.

Hail Oh mystic one, can you pm me next weeks lottery numbers? I would be eternally grateful and rich :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Wank said:
footy > bowling > curling > Rugby.

ROFL Seriously most footballers act like U16's girls team when they trip on a blade of grass. Rugby players have to pulled of the pitch with missing limbs to follow. Get real! One's a mans game the other a girly game.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Barca 2-1 Liverpool, great result! take em to the pool, and we need 2 early goals. Play the liverpool game and we'll have em. just dont forget about last time they came to the fortress...

Seems like Liverpool have got the highest chance of going through out of all the UK teams...how the tables have turned!! Goes to show, the Chelskis of this world can't buy the champions league cup. Has to be hard earned, why liverpool are so successful...

soze

I am a FH squatter
ROFL Seriously most footballers act like U16's girls team when they trip on a blade of grass. Rugby players have to pulled of the pitch with missing limbs to follow. Get real! One's a mans game the other a girly game.

And ones interesting the other is boring. Face facts you saying football is a girly game will not stop 28 billion people watching the world cup. I wonder how many will watch the rugby world cup?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Barca 2-1 Liverpool, great result! take em to the pool, and we need 2 early goals. Play the liverpool game and we'll have em. just dont forget about last time they came to the fortress...

Seems like Liverpool have got the highest chance of going through out of all the UK teams...how the tables have turned!! Goes to show, the Chelskis of this world can't buy the champions league cup. Has to be hard earned, why liverpool are so successful...

If that's the case then why have you only one two trophies in 2 years? :)

You sat on the ball for the first what, 30 minutes though?. Barcelona were just taking potshots at will and you didn't do anything about it, just thumped the ball back upfield.

Chelsea didn't do so well, fair enough, having JT stretchered off after 7 minutes was always going to be a massive loss, even more so that Porto only managed to score when we had 10 men on the field.

We'll do em at the bridge though. I still back Barcelona to go to Anfield and win :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom