Liverpool VS Barcelona

Marc

FH is my second home
rofl so the only english team not to get a half decent result was the worlds greatest football team Arsenal

Marc

FH is my second home
And ones interesting the other is boring. Face facts you saying football is a girly game will not stop 28 billion people watching the world cup. I wonder how many will watch the rugby world cup?

Personal choice mate. Although I like football, for me it is no where near as exciting as rugby league. For large parts of a game of football im day dreaming due to the lack of action, wheras rugby league im on the edge of my seat for the full 80 minutes.

Also, to the person calling football a "girly game" dont be silly, no it isnt. Yes people dive and roll around but its just play acting. If you think its a girly game, go and play sunday league football and then tell me its a girly game

Vladamir

FH is my second home
And ones interesting the other is boring. Face facts you saying football is a girly game will not stop 28 billion people watching the world cup. I wonder how many will watch the rugby world cup?

Theres only 6 billion people in the world.

Unless theres aliens?!? ;):D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Theres only 6 billion people in the world.

Unless theres aliens?!? ;):D

Its the world cup tournament not just one game :p

Personal choice mate. Although I like football, for me it is no where near as exciting as rugby league. For large parts of a game of football im day dreaming due to the lack of action, wheras rugby league im on the edge of my seat for the full 80 minutes.

Also, to the person calling football a "girly game" dont be silly, no it isnt. Yes people dive and roll around but its just play acting. If you think its a girly game, go and play sunday league football and then tell me its a girly game

No arguments from me it is all personal choice :) i was just putting my side to the guy who said it was a girls sport

rofl so the only english team not to get a half decent result was the worlds greatest football team Arsenal
We were really poor in that game no way should PSV have got a result there i just hope we can turn it around. But a good performance at home we should be able to put 3 or 4 past them

Marc

FH is my second home
Must be slightly gutted u didnt get an away goal tho?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Still how can 28 billion people watch a tournament when theres only 6 billion on the planet ^^

Because they all watch 5 different games and when you add 6 billion per game up you get 28

Must be slightly gutted u didnt get an away goal tho?
i was expecting a walk over so yep i was totally gutted

MegaMaejter

Banned
Hey :) tonight is liverpool vs barca.

so what you think score will be ? i think it will be 2-1 to liverpool :)

Hope u had some money on that now :)

I had liverpool as winner and got a few, but get lots more if tipping the result and you seem to stand in direct link with the one upstairs :p

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
one of the bookies were giving odds of 100-1 on bellamy scoring and doing a golf swing celebration

Everz

FH is my second home

28 billion.. since when did martians get BBC2?

soze

I am a FH squatter
28 billion.. since when did martians get BBC2?

Read my respoce to the other people that said that, i did not say one world cup game i said the world cup meaning the tournament it self as i have said above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom