Football Liverpool v Utd

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Congrats to Liverpool today, fully deserved it today.

SAF please don't play Rooney/Tevez/Berbatov from the start again.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats to Liverpool today, fully deserved it today.

SAF please don't play Rooney/Tevez/Berbatov from the start again.

Ironically I think that United's problem today was that they didn't really have much width. It meant that our fullbacks could actually push forward without the danger of being constantly exposed at the back so we had some width for once.
Was slightly worried about how the signing of Riera would turn out, but without being the best player in the world I think we looked like a much better team having him there giving us some option to attack from the wing.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Looks like hes going to have to rotate the big guns Rooney and Tevez did not look comfortable on the wing. Still not a bad problem to have too many £25+ attackers :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It was painful to watch.......liverpool just battled harder and wanted it more from about the 5 minute mark onwards.....i think we may miss quieroz more than people thought...

Corran

Part of the furniture
We were as poor as liverpool were good... formation just wont work and he is not going to be able to play all 3 together in the big games... against the weaker teams it probably work though.

Still, with a bit of luck man city do us a favor over chelsea today, good start for robinho :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
why do people only ever make threads for 1 match when there are 8 played? it's really annoying :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It was a good game, which makes a nice change cos usually they're dross. United were shit second half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom