Liverpool match tonight

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Live in scotland, watching this game and it's frikken awesome!

go liverpool hope to god you win now, totally deserved :clap:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
been a glimpse of liverpool all season in one match tbh

awful and all over the place first half

inspired in the second........

and god was Xabi Alonso lucky with that penalty rebound..

outstanding match

Everz

FH is my second home
Come on Liverpool!! You Deserve it :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Eversmallx said:
Come on Liverpool!! You Deserve it :worthy:

Nah.

They have been lucky with the Champs league this season. As for their Premiership campaign?

Not worth mentioning :p

Also remember them going out to Burnley in the FA cup

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thadius said:
Nah.

They have been lucky with the Champs league this season. As for their Premiership campaign?

Champions leauge winners tho so who cares?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Gratz, liverpool, well deserved.. good match 3 - 0 comeback, priceless!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Nah.

See your "mr negative" phase has past then :touch:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Freakin awesome

Scouser here, was in local alehouse and the roof nearly blew off, everyone was hugging and crying.

Gratz to the Polish Goalkeeper, he saved our asses, hope they give him a medal or summit

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't enjoyed a final so much since Peter Withe's knee won it for the Villa in 1982 :D

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i wasnt alowed 2 watch cos every time i went in the room milan crossed the ball :<

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
See your "mr negative" phase has past then :touch:

No, im still pissed off they knocked Chelsea out with that bullshit of a goal :)

And i support Leeds so I dont like Liverpool or Chelsea

Brite

Banned
liverpool youth squad went out to the dingles not liverpool

a fiver on liverpool to win on penatlys = £55 ! money in the bank

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
i wasnt alowed 2 watch cos every time i went in the room milan crossed the ball :<
Lol. I watched it so will tell you about during the raid xD Dudek is not an outstanding goalkeeper, had some blunders during the match but Seva made him the man of the match ^^

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
pfft, the only thing that saved liverpool that game was Jerzy Dudek's unbelievable luck. on the other hand, it was probably one of the sweetest saves ive ever seen :)

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
No, im still pissed off they knocked Chelsea out with that bullshit of a goal :)

And i support Leeds so I dont like Liverpool or Chelsea

You do realise if that goal hadn't been awarded Chelsea's Goalie would of been sent of, and Liverpool would of been given a penalty. So it was better for Chelsea that it was allowed.

You can't beat Juventus, Chelsea and AC Milan with pure luck, but your right about the premiership. But were still an incomplete team, with the extra money we will get for winning we should have a better season next year.

And since a few years ago Madrid were allowed to defend there title after finishing out of the spanish top 4, good chance we will be able to aswell.

:cheers:

Marc

FH is my second home
Brite said:
liverpool youth squad went out to the dingles not liverpool

a fiver on liverpool to win on penatlys = £55 ! money in the bank

Should of put it on at half time, odds were 800-1

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Best match Ive ever watched, was gutted at half time, could not beleive the comeback and dont think ive ever seen a comeback like it...

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Not really a Liverpool fan but I do have a soft spot for them. Watched the game in Liverpool city centre and I've never seen the place rocking so much.

Awesome game, awesome atmosphere, awesome night, awesome hangover. :)

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
They wont be in it next season so im happy :p
I think it will be hard not to let them defend their title. They let Madrid in 2 years ago to defend their title.
Great game, great result.

Brite

Banned
Marc said:
Should of put it on at half time, odds were 800-1

theres a lot of ifs and buts and should ofs after the results have come in :p

but being 420 quid up from when i started betting on football in january which will be 500 if preston go up, aint bad at all for a bit of fun

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
liverpool deserved to win imo with the way they comitted themselves comming back like that... i was prolly the only one in country that thought liverpool could come back and win when they was 3-0 down..
bringing on hamman seemed to lift liverpool to a different level and they played there asses off. i was REALLY worried the last 10 mins of normal time and the whole of the e/t cos liverpool players had played so so hard to get back into the game they was all fooking knackered and milan were comming back into the game running the liverpool defence ragged.

but on a whole cos of the heart liverpool shown. imo they deserved to win it... before the game ac milan were bigheads saying liverpool had no chance so i for one was really pleased they chucked it back in there face. maybe milan got over confident and lost due to complacancy thinking the match was over at half time .. and that save from dudek near end of time omg reminded me a tad of gordan banks save :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Achilles said:
I think it will be hard not to let them defend their title. They let Madrid in 2 years ago to defend their title.
Great game, great result.

It has already been decided.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Best European Champions final EVER. To come back 3-0 down at half time and then win on penalties is an achievement that should not be underplayed. Liverpool thoroughly deserved their miraculous win.

I mean what odds would a bookmaker have given Liverpool to beat AC Milan given them being 3-0 down at half time ? 500-1 ? I wish I had put a monkey on that 1.

Well done the Reds.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Iodine said:
You do realise if that goal hadn't been awarded Chelsea's Goalie would of been sent of, and Liverpool would of been given a penalty. So it was better for Chelsea that it was allowed.

You can't beat Juventus, Chelsea and AC Milan with pure luck, but your right about the premiership. But were still an incomplete team, with the extra money we will get for winning we should have a better season next year.

And since a few years ago Madrid were allowed to defend there title after finishing out of the spanish top 4, good chance we will be able to aswell.

:cheers:

Although Cech would've been sent of, they do have another quality keeper you know? ;). (Yes i'm a Chelsea fan, shoot me).

Regardless Chelsea were unlucky in that game, you could see the fatigue and injuries had caught up with them :p.

Eitherway Liverpool played awesome in the second half, didn't see them coming back from so far, and whatever dance Dudek was doing during the shootout it sure helped ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom