Liverpool - anybody live there?

Tilda

So basically, this is a begging thread.
I'm in Liverpool on friday for a conference, I have to arrive on thursday to make the registration. I had made accommodation plans, but they've fallen through in the last minute.
Does anybody have a sofa I can crash on from about 10 on thursday night, till 7:30 on friday morning?
Obviously offer a bottle of wine or something if anybody's able to help.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Scouse lives in Nottingham I believe.

Correct :)

Used to live on t' Wirral - never actually lived the correct side of the Mersey.

Had many a great night out in Liverpool tho. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ah sorry my bad.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Correct :)

Used to live on t' Wirral - never actually lived the correct side of the Mersey.

Had many a great night out in Liverpool tho. :)

And you call yourself "Scouse". Ha! Even I've actually lived in Liverpool (Aigburth).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And you call yourself "Scouse". Ha! Even I've actually lived in Liverpool (Aigburth).

:)

I was still at Uni when I joined BW. Despite my protestations everyone called me Scouse. I was so used to it at the time I needed a name for t'internet. So I used it.

I've lost most of the scouse accent but it's still there a bit. Along with a bit of yorkshire from ten years in Bradford. I refuse to pick up the Nottingham accent tho. It's a bit crap me duck ;)

I may end up over Liverpool way again in the next few years...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm under police orders not to let anyone sleep at my place, sorry :(

DaGaffer

Like most Man United fans....

I lived in Manchester for a lot longer. As you well know. I see your 14 minutes by car Scouse, and raise you 10 minutes to Old Trafford on foot.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Only once the police had recovered it...

You met merseyside police? Chances are they'd be the ones that stole it.*

Why would anyone live in Liverpool?

Because it's much nicer than the next nearest big city. Had this independently confirmed too - a mate lived in Manchester and Liverpool - for 4 years and 3 years respectively.

Despite living in one of the worst bits of Liverpool he enjoyed it "a hundred times more" (direct quote) - because the city has a much better vibe to it.

*Actually quite serious there. Merseyside police are bent bent bent.

DaGaffer

You met merseyside police? Chances are they'd be the ones that stole it.*

Because it's much nicer than the next nearest big city. Had this independently confirmed too - a mate lived in Manchester and Liverpool - for 4 years and 3 years respectively.

Despite living in one of the worst bits of Liverpool he enjoyed it "a hundred times more" (direct quote) - because the city has a much better vibe to it.

Bollocks. Manchester is much more fun than Liverpool, always has been. I'd certainly live in Manchester again, not a chance I'd live in Liverpool.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
about watford gap services thats where all the accents start getting wierd

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
build a wall around london
and fill it with water

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom