live event

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
nice to see the live event is run on ywain at silly o'clock eu time :/ i wonder if anyone from mythic still reads the boards here and can sort something so us eu players c an have a shot at the fun....

Afran

Part of the furniture
don't worry you didn't miss much :p went to the one the other day it started out okay but eventually it's 200 mids stuck to a purple mob for 40mins until it dies

least I made 150p from it

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
don't worry you didn't miss much :p went to the one the other day it started out okay but eventually it's 200 mids stuck to a purple mob for 40mins until it dies

150p? You can buy a PL, ML and a decent template for that kind of cash. On several occasions mythic have given out stuff which have allowed people to make stupid amounts of cash in a small amount of time. Why can't I be around for the free cash :(

Afran

Part of the furniture
39 weapons dropped for the 2nd phase of event, 185 people rolled, I won one and sold it for 150p, its not like everyone got money for it ^^

That's a cheap temp though =p I paid 230p for a conflag 110 for illusion hammer 60 for belt etc

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Im permanently broke and permanently fully sced. I dont know why the f**k people want so much plat for their items. more plan than what fits on 1 character even.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
39 weapons dropped for the 2nd phase of event, 185 people rolled, I won one and sold it for 150p, its not like everyone got money for it ^^

That's a cheap temp though =p I paid 230p for a conflag 110 for illusion hammer 60 for belt etc

on alb ? I have a flail up for 190 p , givf moneh xD

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie

So what are these weapons? just for looks or wuut?

Afran

Part of the furniture
They look like the original DF weapons (crap)

You get killing blows using them = credit (global) towards the next phase of the event. Atleast that's how it's supposed to happen.

Chances are, Mythic will say people have "shed enough blood in the mighty new frontiers" or some crap and just start it randomly in the coming week :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Its bollocks, the event wasnt advertised and the yanks got it at their prime time, so the rest of us missed out, seems they forget that us EU people run on different timescales!

Ipep, mythic never have read this, GOA did from time to time, you should know they only read the negative IQ rabble found on VN boards.

As for the weapons, selling them for profit is just dumb, how does that help anyone get the next stage going? Moving to Ywain has obviously turned you into another lot of yank gimemgimmegimmes pffftt :wanker:

Reading between the lines, weapons like this will be all over soon anyway, as miffic are revamping the old realm and its drops to bring them back in line, but the event weapons will be worthless after the event, so buying them would be dumb too.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Pffft not even mike can get my bloody name right!! It ain't ipep it's lpep ;)

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Just heard another live event is starting in about 1 and a half hours (Midnight UK time) if anyone is interested...

I will be in bed as im working at 7am :( Dont think it would be worth staying up for anyway :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Going on atm, they've been seriously beefed up over lasts weeks, the minibosses took 5-10 mins to down last week, now they're taking ~30-40m, the main boss last week took 1h 20m, hope he hasn't received the same love or we're looking at 4-5h ;o

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Good old Mythic, still thinking more challenging fights = giving mobs more Hp

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
/eventfail...

69077_md-Humor%2C%20Gaming%20Fail.jpg

pwnguinbd

Banned
Its bollocks, the event wasnt advertised

Lol, what about that mist in the classic areas weeks before the event started? You need to be a bit more astute than that, this is a roleplaying game, they're going to indicate that there will be an event in-game and it was still glaringly obvious that there was an event. In a way, it was advertised.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Its bollocks, the event wasnt advertised
Lol, what about that mist in the classic areas weeks before the event started? You need to be a bit more astute than that, this is a roleplaying game, they're going to indicate that there will be an event in-game and it was still glaringly obvious that there was an event. In a way, it was advertised.
What about ppl who don't enter the classic areas?

Anyway just consider yourself chastised Whoodoo ;);) ..... and by a "Thidranki Legend" too lol :fluffle:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Oh silly me, oh wait, a mysyerious mist, that must mean I best stay awake 24/7 JUST IN CASE something should happen.....

Best you stay awake from now on, theres a mist in my pants (another place not many ever visit) which means sooner or later, Im going to pop round your house and maybe.....just maybe...make you a cup of tea! I wont say when, so make sure you leave the kitchen light on!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Yeah, miffic might have just posted that instead, it would have had the same impact :lol: and the next week, at least they did warn us, but who is mental enough to stay up till 5am for what amounts to 3.5 hours of button mashing? Not me!

Blusky said:
Anyway just consider yourself chastised Whoodoo..
You know me Blue and chastity! We just dont mix :D!

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Or ... maybe check the herald for the advert they put up last week ?

Infernal Awakenings Returns to Ywain 7/7/2010 Posted By: Andy Belford2010-06-30 17:59:44

Greetings!

The Camelot Development team will be hosting an encore of the Infernal Awakenings Dev Live Event on Wednsday, July 7th 2010. The event will kick off at 7:00 PM EDT/0100 CET and will continue until 9:00 PM EDT/0300 CET.

So come out and drive the darkness from the lands with all of your Realm mates.

We'll see you there!

:( stoopid timing tho they should consider the timezones and do multiple start times.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Um, who cares?

Unless the weapons get modified to be even better than ML10 stuff that is.

Been at work during both events anyway!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
we pay the same money as everyone else,would be nice to get the same consideration as the yanks tbh! as for the mist what a balls ache,couldnt find df when i logged into alb :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
The first part they didnt advertise dood, the second part they did, but both were at stoopid o'clock for us EUers.

Both were exactly the same btw (except this one took twice as long as they gave all mobs more hp)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
What are the rewards for these events? It cant be just social gatherings..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom