Live Event

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
server K/Hirn

Been doing em all so far, just part 3 im having probs with, did it but other day but we had a crash before i could get to starter npc to collect it,

so now he has a tick over his head but can't interact with him,

so deleted it and now the tick is gone and the npc with the yellow bubble above his head just ignores me,

any 1 else with part 3 scout the factory problems.

Ganry

Fledgling Freddie
You actually entered that SC? Haven't seen it since start. Ofc can't be online 24 ours a day, but played quit a long time this weekend, never had a pop for it. Useless imo.

G

mooSe_

FH is my second home
That quest giver dude has the green quest symbol above his head for me, but when I click on him to get the quest nothing happens. After trying this several times I followed some people into the bottom left of the map to see where they were going and I got the message saying I had completed a daily task, not sure which day that task was for, but tbh it wasn't much of a challenge: run into the corner of the map.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
That quest giver dude has the green quest symbol above his head for me, but when I click on him to get the quest nothing happens. After trying this several times I followed some people into the bottom left of the map to see where they were going and I got the message saying I had completed a daily task, not sure which day that task was for, but tbh it wasn't much of a challenge: run into the corner of the map.

you found the sand castle :)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
I did em yesterday np for me, found the sandcastle and did the quest in the scenario, and must admit i like this map quite a bit :clap:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
the scenario rox on azgal, lots of peepz (3fg/side)
only downside is the huge amount of people keeps ur renown low

but then again, its fun and chaos

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I did em yesterday np for me, found the sandcastle and did the quest in the scenario, and must admit i like this map quite a bit :clap:

Did you get credit for finnishing the scenario? (First step of the live event)

Cuz' I did that scenario like 15 times on saturday and did not get credit :(

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Did you get credit for finnishing the scenario? (First step of the live event)

Cuz' I did that scenario like 15 times on saturday and did not get credit :(

Yup i did, but noticed this originally was a server specific problem, im on Burloc that might be why :)

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
At some point yesterday completeing Reikland Factory started to give credit on Karak Hirn.

However the quest npc still did not do anything. Atleast they got his name working lol. Previously it was something like "BAD MONSTER ID:".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom