Live Action Eva - Concept Art

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I'm very sceptical about the whole idea of a live action Eva movie, but these concept art pics from WETA (LorR) sure are pretty.

weta-evangelion11.jpg

And of course there's a few things in the Eva series I'm not sure you would get away with on main stream big screen.

Taken from this page: http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=16790

ECA

I am a FH squatter
evangelion is one of the supposedly definative anime series.

just in case anyone didnt know like daaaaaah ;)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Never heard of it, so will reserve all judgement till I see it, if it turns out to be worthwhile.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
minta anime, but the end ep is a tad bit of let down, live action should be intresting but woulda defo thought an all out animation feature woulda been better.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I seriously cannot fucking wait for this, I'm planning on blowing nearly 200 quid on the DVDs soon, i love the evangelion series and this will be a cracker i bet, pity though since we brits wont get to see the movie for ages. :(

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
looks good the concept art is cool but tbh would rather c a anime feature made instead

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Can I be the first to say this sounds absolutely shit...

Yeah ok the Eva drawings look quite nice, but when you scroll to the character drawing of 'Ray' you kind of get sick if you're an Eva fan... The actual characters name is 'Rei' which is a girls name... it sounds so typically American that they've taken 'Rei' and come up with 'Ray'... and as for the next character "Kate Rose" (who looks about 40 in those drawings when shes like 15), her original Evangelion character name is 'Asuka Langley Soryu' not.. 'Kate Rose'... This sounds blatantly gay...

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Skyler said:

Yeah ok the Eva drawings look quite nice, but when you scroll to the character drawing of 'Ray' you kind of get sick if you're an Eva fan... The actual characters name is 'Rei' which is a girls name... it sounds so typically American that they've taken 'Rei' and come up with 'Ray'... and as for the next character "Kate Rose" (who looks about 40 in those drawings when shes like 15), her original Evangelion character name is 'Asuka Langley Soryu' not.. 'Kate Rose'... This sounds blatantly gay...

/agree :worthy:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Doing stuff that's in the Eva series/movies to real 14 year old actresses would be quite illegal though.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Skyler said:

Aye thats one thing i noticed, they fscked up the character names, i mean seriously they could at least do the fans a favour and still have the origiinal char names and also is the one playing Rei a bloke? :eek:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
you think this is bad?

the dub of initial d is 50x worse

Yaka

Part of the furniture
guess this musta got canned or something as theres no info on this still

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom