Live action Akira movie to me made

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So someone typed an entire fake script out to troll one guy?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if thats real i wont be going to see that shit i wouldnt even taint my pc by downloading it.

Lethul

FH is my second home
So someone typed an entire fake script out to troll one guy?

I must have missed if there was an entire script for reading on that site? I only saw a few lines.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm going to get my Akira comics ready, so everytime I see something referring to this monstrosity I can quickly read a few pages and sear it from my mind.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
the people in charge wanted keanu reaves ? there are no words ...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
meh gets worse :l ah well, the idea of a live action akira movie was good while it lasted :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
why is it a bad thing tho, dont like the idea? dont watch... i would love to see what they could dish up with

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
why is it a bad thing tho, dont like the idea? dont watch... i would love to see what they could dish up with

Pretty much this. Never understood the reaction. If you don't like it, don't watch it and let those who are interested, watch it.

People watching movies shouldn't affect your life :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i'll save you both the trouble of wondering what it would have been like.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Oh God no. Please no! I hate it when they do this sort of thing. I refuse to watch Dragonball because I can tell from the trailer that it's a piece of shit. Why follow suit and make a mockery of such a legendary movie? WHY?!?!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Oh God no. Please no! I hate it when they do this sort of thing. I refuse to watch Dragonball because I can tell from the trailer that it's a piece of shit. Why follow suit and make a mockery of such a legendary movie? WHY?!?!

I can tell you it was, I usually say its impossible to waste time, but that was. Don't know why I watched till the end. Maybe in some vain hope of a redeeming feature, but no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom