NSFW Little Turd Monkeys (NSFW or the squeamish!)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
That is the collective name I have awarded the two little kittens we recently acquired... https://forums.freddyshouse.com/general2/229615-fur-babies.html

At night we keep them shut in one room so the other cat, Squeek, can come and go out of the cat flap as she pleases and the little ones can't run away.

Now you can imagine an entire night of crapping in a box in a single room would tend to make the room pong a bit so I thought nothing of getting twatted in the face with the smell of shit each morning when I went to check on them. I did think the lingering smell was quite strong even when the doors and windows had been open to the room all day but, hey ho, that's kittens for you.

Boo, the largest of the two kittens has had a habit of making various deposits round the house.
One of these involved crapping on the other side of the door to their room, so the only way to get in to clean up the crap was to open the door further and smear it well into the carpet over a wide area. Nice.

The second most notable was when he crapped right in front of the cat flap, effectively booby trapping it so Squeek stepped into a nice steamer when she next came home. We think this *might* have been Bump, the smaller one.

He's also crapped next to Squeek's food bowl a couple of times.

I've now got another to add to the list of Memorable Poos ...

Skip now to the attachments at the bottom and come back up to read the rest...

*pics*

Yes, that's right, the little bastard has taken a crap down the back of my computer. :puke:It's been there a while so had a chance to dry fairly well as you can tell from pic number 2. In all honesty it's an impressive crap. He's had to perch himself over the edge of the computer and has only gotten crap on the power lead. No drippage round the sides etc. It still didn't make it especially easy to clear up but I'm hoping now the room won't stink quite so much of shit when I feed them each morning.

I still loves them tho.... Picasa Web Albums - Kieran - Bump and Boo

Attachments

• poo1.JPG
    poo1.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 76
  • poo2.JPG
    poo2.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 85

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got two little fellas coming next week, 7 weeks old black and white long hairs. cant wait! :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
lol kenny, that's insane. hope you dont have many house guests!

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Lou thinks the second pic looks like some kind of animal howling at the moon. :/

Damini

Part of the furniture
My kittens are fecal artists.

Attachments

• barooo.JPG
    barooo.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 51

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
sorry you two but that made me laugh like a hyena :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
My cat's 17 now, and has taken to crapping inside again rather than go out. So i have had to dig out the litter tray from under the stairs, problem is, that she has got so used to where it is, that when i moved it recently out to the back room, she just went where it had been and shat on the carpet instead

bunch of Geriatric feline arse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom