Little RvR video from Alb group.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
In Flames - Only for the Weak

It was a nice battle, killing adds after adds after adds, still remember it. :)

Edit: Nerf, Dreami was before me.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Also what saitoh spamms in the beginning :p

[Group] Saitoh: HAHAHAAH DIE

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodhunter said:
tbh nothing good... crap qual etc...

I think it's rather good quality tbh, and the amound of people we fight, and win.

Only reason I like it so much though is probably cause I was there. :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad , cleric positioning herself right in the middle of the fight is just asking for aggro / interupts though. Also letting onigiri die the first time when both insta's up is abit qq

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
:-o seen that already when we were on LAN :>

more alb/pry footage is inc :p

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Was an "OK" movie, quality was ok don't see why it was crap quality at all.

Just found the playstyle a bit wierd standing in the midst of everything, while sometimes it works it's argueably not the best position to be as a cleric :p

And what Succi said, hitting an SM/RM whatever it was, without keeping Oni alive was a bit uncalled for especially with instas up :p

Further well played by Moeni imo, plays her class well.

Just the group window annoyed me @ 100% alpha, was a bit QQ not being able to see MMG :p

Edit: Not trying to critisise btw, I can't do it better :)

Aussie

Banned
verrrrrry weak interrupting from mids.
Haven't seen that cleric deseased / interrupted from shamy a single time.
Only thing i see him do is desease the tanks. 0 roots(interrupts) too.
1 times mezzed during 4mins fight. paly played great, don't know any paly on excal who uses all friar resists during fight :d

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
would record a movie but getting the will to play my characther myself is harder...

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Not impressed but im sure il se more movies from these gimps that gona impress me :p keep up the good work guys :wub:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
Not impressed but im sure il se more movies from these gimps that gona impress me :p keep up the good work guys :wub:

doubtful since that was a random group, not a guild group :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
Was an "OK" movie, quality was ok don't see why it was crap quality at all.
DL some "crystal clear" video from Forsete Circle/Maelstrom and you will see why :)

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
well well, first of all, this movie was just made to see how fraps works, how the qualety is etc etc, it shouldn't be released in the beginning, i just send it to some of the groups members because they asked for it, dreami said it was good enought to post it here so i agreed with him posting here, that wasn't a mistake imo, got lots of feedback on my playstyle and what to do better, thx for that.

this was just a clip showing how the group kills 3 - 4 fg, not omfg wtf r0x0ring good healing/positioning, if you want movies with good healing and stuff...i have those too, so please don't think i run into interrupt spam all the time when i'm playing. and for insta's, yep, that was a mistake can happen, doesn't happen much but it did in this clip, bad luck for me :p

and well yeah, the quality is crap yes, dunno what's wrong, using the same configuration as groborthir used in his movie but i get this qual... would be nice if someone could tell me how i can get the qual better..

and what i also want to say is that i *HATE* playing cleric...and imo you can see that in this movie aswell, just playing cleric when the group can't move out otherwise.

anyways, give me some hints how to make the qualety better and i'll make some wtf r0x0r movies -_-

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:

Hej Platina :p

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
me & Moeni have been testing a lot with fraps and I don't understand how some people record with fraps and have a perfectly clear screen kind of, some movies are as if youre playing it, it looks that good and they recorded with fraps. when we record with fraps it's already that blurry, and we have no idea how that's possible.

anyone who can clarify or know some other recording prog ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom