Little pl loving needed

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Tired of trying to finish off me new class, so I need someone to pl me from 49.2 to 50.

Can provide a BB and depending on the day might be able to actually play me BB to help with downtime. :cheers:

Please pm me here or leave a message with a price and a time.

Soooooooooooooooooooo tired of exping in AC . . nerf no pbaoe groups these days. :twak:

/bow

ps If price is good I have another toon at 49 and one at 45 that might need help - so some cash to be made here :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Loads of pbae groups around in PoC. I've pl'd 2 alts to 50 there the last month.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
If you're leveling what I think you're leveling (scout) and you have decent shieldspec (42) then you might want to advertise yourself as blockbot for pbaoe groups in ac or poc ... with your high dex and shieldskill you make an awsome blockbot...

A

Aoln

Get some artifacts and xp while lvling them, saves time on TOA crap, or you could leech from ml raids and get them done too :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
Get some artifacts and xp while lvling them, saves time on TOA crap, or you could leech from ml raids and get them done too :p

I ageree with Aoln.. on my merc.. I got all my artfacts when I was 46.. then XPed them in Poc .. im 49.5 now and 7 out of 8 artifacts are level 10.. malice being still level 7 :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom