little help

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm.. well im concidering to try alb alittle and wona try a Pala, but i was wondering if there could be anychance that i could get som1 to help with alittle pl? couse i guess it's the same as on hib there is non xp grps.. that you can join :/ well anyways cya on alb soon :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

unfortunatly that was a comment for a lvl 30-40 grp, so that wont help... my suggestion would just be to camp avalon city asking for grps, its possible to do, i know i done it with most of my chars, but that was before server population droped to a rather unhealthy size, still i belive there are people out there who will let you join even though it is harder to find, or get some plats x-fer'd to alb and pay for some pl...

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
unfortunatly that was a comment for a lvl 30-40 grp, so that wont help... my suggestion would just be to camp avalon city asking for grps, its possible to do, i know i done it with most of my chars, but that was before server population droped to a rather unhealthy size, still i belive there are people out there who will let you join even though it is harder to find, or get some plats x-fer'd to alb and pay for some pl...

You're one of the lowbies who sits and asks for PL? WTF? Go and do some fcking work you lazy bstard - can't stand the people who ask for PL in AC at level21 or something.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
BlackrazoR said:
You're one of the lowbies who sits and asks for PL? WTF? Go and do some fcking work you lazy bstard - can't stand the people who ask for PL in AC at level21 or something.
/agree :)
:worthy:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:

soloing is boring, and i do have some kinda rule on asking for pl, so its not like i ask everyone who comes along

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
Lorgeil said:
Hmm.. well im concidering to try alb alittle and wona try a Pala, but i was wondering if there could be anychance that i could get som1 to help with alittle pl? couse i guess it's the same as on hib there is non xp grps.. that you can join :/ well anyways cya on alb soon :)

Hi m8 gunna be lvl'ng some arti's soon (hopefully in pbae grp's) and really cba to make another alt really, so will keep a eye out for you in game and give you a pm if a grp spots comes up :) ofc is easy enough to xp solo on a pala :)

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Mufasa said:
Hi m8 gunna be lvl'ng some arti's soon (hopefully in pbae grp's) and really cba to make another alt really, so will keep a eye out for you in game and give you a pm if a grp spots comes up :) ofc is easy enough to xp solo on a pala :)
yeah i thought so, but it's cba to lvl from lvl 1 :/ .. but if it's gona be needed im gona have to :/

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Lorgeil said:
yeah i thought so, but it's cba to lvl from lvl 1 :/ .. but if it's gona be needed im gona have to :/

Don't ever stand around in AC at level 21 asking for an exp group, that just makes you an leeching idiot..

If you want to get help from higher level people, try and find people that are out cash farming for scrolls etc. Most of them don't care about the exp, so having a lowbie that doesn't take loot along isn't a problem. If I was off farming for scrolls I probably wouldn't turn down some company.. exp might not be as fast, but at least your not being a nuisance to people.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
soloing is boring, and i do have some kinda rule on asking for pl, so its not like i ask everyone who comes along
Rule 1: They must be 50
Rule 2: They must PL me

close? ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
Rule 1: They must be 50
Rule 2: They must PL me

close? ;)

yes and no.... i only ask 50's or large groups, cause i dont wish to impose to much on them, and i dont want to spoil by stealing all there xp
and if they say no i give them my luck and w8 for the next person to ask

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
If nothing major going on in RvR, I'll be taking Caby into PoC for a bit. I'll pm you if going. The XP is uber btw, got a sorc from 1 to 50 in 1 day 6 hours /play. Plus I quite enjoy pulling 30+ mobs at a time :)

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Hawkwind said:
If nothing major going on in RvR, I'll be taking Caby into PoC for a bit. I'll pm you if going. The XP is uber btw, got a sorc from 1 to 50 in 1 day 6 hours /play. Plus I quite enjoy pulling 30+ mobs at a time :)
cheers sound nice :)

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
btw dose paladins get any autotrain? or shall i just do the /level thing ?

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
would this sound stupid?

43 Chants
50 Shield
42 Slash

as paladin spec

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
Lorgeil said:
would this sound stupid?

43 Chants
50 Shield
42 Slash

as paladin spec

Are you going to be group or solo or both?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
im guessing this is more about dmg output then... maybe

42 shield
39 slash
50 chant

even though pallys have a shitty dmg output even at 50slash
now, let me say something about the block %

42= 40% w/dex capd
50= 45% w/dex capd
mob3 + 10%
(i dont know about +skills)

now with buff's you have a extra 5% added onto it, this is about 55% at 42, and 60 at 50... this is great, thus theres not really a need to go past 42, unless you dont mind about the dmg, imo

chant, my reason for this is a few reasons, i think the abs + str buff/chant is really usefull, and theres a couple of nice things from 43-50, its up to you however, i would strongly advise not dropping below 45, for red grp heal...

slash, your not gonna use anything but amy slash, tbh its the only good slash style out there, imho

my pally spec is 50chant, 49shield, 29slash... this is only a guide as to how i look at it, others will probbly disagree heavly though

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
i have been looking, what about this:

43-chants for best shield buff/red end regen
39-slash for the back attack
42-shield for the slam
31-parry just for the parry ;P

with this i will be defence spec i think ;P

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Lorgeil said:
i have been looking, what about this:

43-chants for best shield buff/red end regen
39-slash for the back attack
42-shield for the slam
31-parry just for the parry ;P

with this i will be defence spec i think ;P

more chant less parry

Karatakus

Fledgling Freddie
Personally if I was building a solo pally I'd go for about 46 chants. with mob 3, best heal chant in ur twisting line as well as best celerity and damage add u'd be a bugger to take down solo as what u don't block u heal back up, and the increased swing speed and damage add would see u hitting a bit harder. You would still be in for long fights tho, so u would run a great risk of being added on. If you want quicker fights, I'd consider 2handed, but you lose a fair bit of defence then tho. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Lorgeil said:
would this sound stupid?

43 Chants
50 Shield
42 Slash

as paladin spec

Best spec imho, varies on persons game play tho ( with Auto train )

39 Slash ( backslash)
44 chants ( Last Celerity )
42 Shield (Stun )
29 parry
4 Two Handed ( rest Points )

Obviously this is the most solo spec, i believe the 29 parry helps a lot since you will be fighting alot of stealthers and the parry will help you stay alive more teh abs chants absorb. With the new omni procs with a nice mastery of blocking and heal chants ( go 46 chants for that ) you will be a very tough mofo to kill :p

If you dont like this spec you can always take all of parry and put on chants/Slash or even 2h if you want.

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Well the spec im looking for is the Hardcore solo duel spec so S/S and those long nice fights :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
yeh, go for atleast 46, still prefer 50 chant though tbh...

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
If I'm in the Sausage task dungeon, give me a call, i get very very bored without someone to chat to.

Deerstalker --- Currently leveling som. (Finally after 2 years!)

Downby --- Leveling alts ...

Some help with the Mana chanter would be nice too :) Hotcheaks

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
my pally on camlann is 50+13 shield 45 chant 34 slash 12 parry 0 left over points and with moblock5 it blocks alot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom