Little Britain is shite

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
OK lasts nights episode was simply the most unfunny ever, I watched it with a total fan and they agreed it has run it's sad course, please shoot it now.

It was always crude, repetitive, offensive hiding behind ' not offensive because it's cartoon humour' as a BBC spokesperson described it in his quite obvious expert capacity.

Utter shite should never have got past one episode , shame on the BBC for playing to the Chavs.

If you do like it please rewatch the shows and you'll be amazed how unfunny it always was, you were merely laughing because you were thinking 'Oh my God I can't believe they just did that'.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sadly got to agree, series 3 has been dogshite so far.

rynnor

Rockhound
Its bad but not the worst BBC comedy of recent years - anyone remember 'Goodness gracious Me!' - Asian 'comedy' using bad stereotypes that had enough material for 1 episode stretched out over a series...

In fact the last decent comedy the BBC did was the league of Gentlemen and even that turned bad by series 3.

Marc

FH is my second home
Last nights was pretty poor, but what is obvious from these shows is that Matt Lucas is the one with the talent. David Walliams just likes basking in the limelight.

I always thought Little Britain was a bit of a rip off from the league of gentlemen.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Job said:
If you do like it please rewatch the shows and you'll be amazed how unfunny it always was, you were merely laughing because you were thinking 'Oh my God I can't believe they just did that'.

your saying that like you could apply that to every single event in every episode.

i dont think so matey jim.

Keld

Fledgling Freddie
never been very funny imo, very overated show...

nm, peep show on tonight :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
Last nights was pretty poor, but what is obvious from these shows is that Matt Lucas is the one with the talent. David Walliams just likes basking in the limelight.

I always thought Little Britain was a bit of a rip off from the league of gentlemen.

David Walliams playing Leslie from Barry's Joypad is sheer genius. That said I do think he has become increasingly lazy over the last couple of years, much the same can be said of Matt Lucas as well. Lets hope that there is no series 4 unless they can properly motivate themselves.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Thought it was me getting old, Heard everyone raving about it when it first started so decided I'd give it a watch lauged once and what made me laugh wasn't really supposed to be funny :p

It is imo shit. :)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Peep show is bar far funnier, lets hope this series is as good as the last ones.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
not a great fan of LB but i do think its a shame when people take a good show and flog it to death, why cant they just say "ok we've done all we can without whoorin' our talent and integrity time to put it to bed and come up with something fresh" then they make a couple of series of total crap and the whole show loses its good reputation.

be brave tv folks, just say NO!

Litmus

Resident Freddy
i just quite simply cant understand why everyone loves it so much, they pull the same JOKES every episode, such as that bloke in the wheel chair... its rly not even close to funny for me. You know whats going to happen as soon as you see the set most of the time. I am yet still to even come close to laughing at little britain :<

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
It wasnt bad guys and little britain has always been good so SCREWWWWWWWWW YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom