Little bastards

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Right bit of a problem here any law heads out there that can give advice? basicly a group of kids (probably always the same ones) are throwing stones at my aunts window every night scaring the shit out of her (baring in mind shes old and has a weak heart) what legally can I do? tried calling the police and even the warden for her area but theres fuck all they can do basicly.

None of the family can do fuck all because we're all adults and if we go twat them or threaten them we get jail time (brilliant justice system eh?) starting to get sick and tired of phone calls at night from an old woman scared out of her fucking mind because of some worthless little bastards that have had a shit upbringing.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Right bit of a problem here any law heads out there that can give advice? basicly a group of kids (probably always the same ones) are throwing stones at my aunts window every night scaring the shit out of her (baring in mind shes old and has a weak heart) what legally can I do? tried calling the police and even the warden for her area but theres fuck all they can do basicly.

None of the family can do fuck all because we're all adults and if we go twat them or threaten them we get jail time (brilliant justice system eh?) starting to get sick and tired of phone calls at night from an old woman scared out of her fucking mind because of some worthless little bastards that have had a shit upbringing.

Personally id wait behind her wall or at the side of the house in a balaclava with a baseball bat/Hurley and afew stones and scare the shite out of them, then again in Ireland there isnt much of that as kids know laws or not if they do it they will get their heads kicked in and nobody will say boo.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/court-hears-how-mcnally-hit-traveller-like-a-badger-287921.html

This guy lives down the road from me

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Personally id wait behind her wall or at the side of the house in a balaclava with a baseball bat/Hurley and afew stones and scare the shite out of them, then again in Ireland there isnt much of that as kids know laws or not if they do it they will get their heads kicked in and nobody will say boo.

touch kids here and poof straight to jail :l kids kept throw rocks at a friends door he went out and kept hold of a child until the police arrive hes now serving 7 months in prison for "assault".

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Set up a camcorder to record.
Compile evidence.
Get neighbours to supply statements/evidence.
Keep calling out the Police. Keep supplying with above.
Can also consider bringing in the housing authorities if it's a council home.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Follow them home and have a right fucking go at their parents

Other than that compile evidence and report it nightly to the police, report it to your council. They'll get fed up with it and do something to help.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Follow them home and have a right fucking go at their parents

Since holdig a kid until the popo show up gets you 7 months in that area, following kids home is most likely ok :p

Agree though, except on the "right f*cking go" part. Just explain the situation, if the parents are wankers, nothing you could do anyway.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Unfortunately you are about to embark on a length and long winded process, tell your aunt to keep a diary of the incidents, recording descriptions (if possible), times, dates and what actually happened. May also be worth her putting down how the incident has made her feel.

If there is the slightest bit of damage record it, photographs etc.. (This will help speed things up -> damage + offender = Arrestable offence)

Report the incident each time it occurs to the police [and record the incident numbers that they give you] eventually your aunty will be classed as a repeat victim (this is something which eventually will lead to action being taken and her concerns being taken seriously) (if a crime isn't occurring and their is nobody in danger use a non-emergency contact number rather than 999).

Police these days have to be relatively diligent when it comes to Anti-social Behaviour due to the lady that killed herself and her daughter after suffering a long and drawn out pattern of ASB incidents.

If at all possible think about target hardening, if the incidents are occurring at night is the property well lit (security lighting deters a lot of people because they become visible)? If CCTV is within grasp (i.e. not too expensive) think about getting a camera that faces the front of the property.

Basically because they are youths they will end up with an Acceptable Behaviour contract. In essence a informal ASBO if they get one of these the chances are they will breach it which will give further weight to the police then applying for a ASBO.

You have my sympathy, ASB isn't nice and the CJS really isn't robust enough to deal with it effectively at the moment.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
though i would be careful of the whole CCTV thing, theres som strange laws about not filming public property with private CCTV if i remember right (it may not be admissable in court if the CCTV is deliberately set up to watch the road not your aunts property for example)

look into it and good luck!

Laddey

FH is my second home
pay some smack head £30 to go smash all their windows.

Thats how it goes down here anyway.

Other than that, compile evidence etc.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Unfortunately you are about to embark on a length and long winded process, tell your aunt to keep a diary of the incidents, recording descriptions (if possible), times, dates and what actually happened. May also be worth her putting down how the incident has made her feel.

If there is the slightest bit of damage record it, photographs etc.. (This will help speed things up -> damage + offender = Arrestable offence)

Report the incident each time it occurs to the police [and record the incident numbers that they give you] eventually your aunty will be classed as a repeat victim (this is something which eventually will lead to action being taken and her concerns being taken seriously) (if a crime isn't occurring and their is nobody in danger use a non-emergency contact number rather than 999).

Police these days have to be relatively diligent when it comes to Anti-social Behaviour due to the lady that killed herself and her daughter after suffering a long and drawn out pattern of ASB incidents.

If at all possible think about target hardening, if the incidents are occurring at night is the property well lit (security lighting deters a lot of people because they become visible)? If CCTV is within grasp (i.e. not too expensive) think about getting a camera that faces the front of the property.

Basically because they are youths they will end up with an Acceptable Behaviour contract. In essence a informal ASBO if they get one of these the chances are they will breach it which will give further weight to the police then applying for a ASBO.

You have my sympathy, ASB isn't nice and the CJS really isn't robust enough to deal with it effectively at the moment.

^This. Best advice you're going to get. My parents went through something similar, and basically logged everything (my Dad in particular showed remarkable patience - his normal approach would have been to chin one of the little bastards - as was his wont in the 70s.) In the end it was my parents' logs and a neighbour's that got results.

though i would be careful of the whole CCTV thing, theres som strange laws about not filming public property with private CCTV if i remember right (it may not be admissable in court if the CCTV is deliberately set up to watch the road not your aunts property for example)

look into it and good luck!

That's pretty easy to get around tbh.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Go out there with a few of your mates and give em a good fuckin kicking, just make sure you are masked up.

Job done.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Get a junkie to throw a cup of sperm at them and then shoot them afterwards!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Go out there with a few of your mates and give em a good fuckin kicking, just make sure you are masked up.

Job done.

No can do sadly,10 years ago I probably would have no one really cared then but now everyone is all about the law law law when it comes to punishing minors.

tierk

Part of the furniture
No can do sadly,10 years ago I probably would have no one really cared then but now everyone is all about the law law law when it comes to punishing minors.

Yea there isnt any - law - and your aunt could well pass away before the law does shit.

Man up!! Buy a bat, some CS spray and set of sand gloves, you will feel better for it as well, trust me.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Hunt em down and cut 1 eye lid off and tell if they do it again you do it to the other eye too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom