linking a ps3 with a psp

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Ok my sister was daft this year and bought a ps3 (well actually she got it free with a mobile phone contract the jammy cow) and I own a psp which I bought in 2006 to keep me company on the party island during my 4 month tour. So obviously the names and registrations are different.
Anyway my sis invested in ff7 from the ps1 downloads and I thought that as she'll never own a psp, and I'll never own a ps3, surely we can link them together and share ff7.
Problem was it said something like "different registrations will make this application invalid, continue anyway?" does that mean one of us won't be able to play ff7 if I continue? and if so is there anyway around this?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just set your PSP up to PSN, its about £7.00 for FF7

00dave

'Free' isn't free. I wonder if she did the math...

Well maybe not free but certainly cheaper than usual due to her staff discount at phones4u.

In the end I paid for and downloaded FF7, it took a while but I've got it now :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I just hope they release 8 too. I tried my old disks in my PS2 but disk 1 wont run any more, managed to get it a rip of it work on an emu on my PC but its just not the same.

00dave

I'm hoping they release a lot more, they've done quite a few for the ps3 so hopefully they'll do a few more for the psp. I'm loving playing ff7 during my late shift breaks at work, or when I need to do a big poo I can get a few levels in lol.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think you would have to start using the same log on to PSN and then you can link the PSP with her PSN account and download the game. I do not think you can link your PSP to her PS3 with out sharing a PSN Account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom