Limpit's Monday Night Halloween Raid

What raid would you like to attend on Halloween?

• Master Level 1 Battlegroup Raid

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Master Level 2 Battlegroup Raid

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Master Level 4 Battlegroup Raid

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Master Level 5 Battlegroup Raid

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Master Level 6 Battlegroup Raid

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Master Level 7 Battlegroup Raid

• Master Level 8 Battlegroup Raid

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Krondon Raid (Orges Might Quest)

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Jacina's Sash + Erinys Charm + Bracer of Zo'arkat

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
First, I'm sorry to the readers of FH, but this is another poll... but this one has a use :p

The next monday raid falls on October the 31st, which is commonly known as Halloween in many parts of the world... which makes me think we should do something special...

I've got a few ideas myself on what we could do, and I know there's lots of people who want certain raids ran, so now is your chance to have your say!

If you choose the 'Other' option, please specify what you'd want as it might give me an idea for a future raid :D

The outcome of this poll will be decided on Thursday, giving you the extended weekend to sign up!

(btw, if you like my raids, gif me some fotm FH rep points!)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
ml 8 !!
ml8 !!
plEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEE!!!!!!!!!!!

m
l
8!!

GReaper

Part of the furniture
One small suggestion, make the next ML raid announcement a poll for the following raid, instead of waiting to do a seperate poll afterwards. :p

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
One small suggestion, make the next ML raid announcement a poll for the following raid, instead of waiting to do a seperate poll afterwards. :p
no :D

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Krondon Raid (Orges Might Quest)
What is that?

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Bring on a good old Krondon raid with lots of beer and everyone wearing jester hats :cheers:

robsta

Loyal Freddie
talking about halloween does anyone know if there are any plans to turn camelot into a halloween disco or something? always remember seeing snow on christmas day about 2 years ago and would be pretty good if they do something similar! :cheers:

Martok

Part of the furniture
last halloween they had the mob that turned everyone into skellys around in OF.

Tbh we should all go do a good old zerg of Sidi and kill apoc.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
wheres sidi or apoc:eek:?
i voted krondon cos others arnt there

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
if you want a sidi raid, go poke soulfly :p

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
always wanted to explore this place will have to get quest on my tic and do it wen we go

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
i've explained it many times while i haven't and won't yet run an ML9 raid, but i'll explain again for your benefit...

simply put, i don't have any ML8+ chars :p my highest atm are limpit and hitch... limpit is missing 6.1 (rare snake), ML7 group steps, and ML8 group steps and a load of MLexp to ding ML8, and hitch the same (minus the rare snake step)...

someone run a raid for me when i know i'm going to be around to attend and i'll happily tag along at get all the group steps done, farm loads of MLexp, and then run ML9 (and maybe ML10) raids, but until then, its a serious no-go :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Ouch for trying to do that on a weekday evening !

Darzil

ml1 - 1 hour
ml2 - 1 hour
ml3 - 1.5 hours

not that hard tbh :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Sorry for the threadjack Limpit, but i'm running a small competition myself based on halloween doings, its not on daoc and wont interfere with your event so heres a bit of shameless advertising!

Ez's Halloween Pumpkin Bonanza!!
a few of us are (well one has already done it) planning to make pumpkin lanterns and post pics here https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=176166 would just like to take this opportunity to invite anyone who hasnt seen this thread (is on off topic) to join in if they wish, pic's should be posted by halloween at the latest, theres no prize just a warm feeling of being part of something.....

thankyou and good luck with the ingame events :clap:

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
AC Dragon Raid!!!

I've been thinking about trying to get a regular farm on this, but 40+ ppl with only 1 item they're all after, wonder how many ppl would be interested?

On the plus side, with Cluster, we could do it twice each time!

Only way i can see it working is to have a +mod each time, so eventually everyone gets a Remains.

Problem is, once you've won would you go back?

Anyone got any idea how long raid would take? Roughly?

Dorimor1

Banned
Drusus said:
AC Dragon Raid!!!

I've been thinking about trying to get a regular farm on this, but 40+ ppl with only 1 item they're all after, wonder how many ppl would be interested?

On the plus side, with Cluster, we could do it twice each time!

Only way i can see it working is to have a +mod each time, so eventually everyone gets a Remains.

Problem is, once you've won would you go back?

Anyone got any idea how long raid would take? Roughly?

When I went on it (Xeanor's one) it didn't really take that long... but that was ages ago. And fyi it drops some really nice merc rings :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom