Limpit's Monday Night Halloween Raid - Monday 31st October, 6:45pm UK Time

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the winner of the poll for this Monday's Halloween Raid was.. Krondon!

Krondon Raid (Orges Might Quest) - Monday 31st October - 6.45pm UK Time

Meeting Place: Caer Diogel
Battlegroup: Jellyfish (opens 15 minutes before the raid)
Leaving Time: 7pm UK Time

Pre Reqs:

This raid will be based around the Ogre's Might quest, so you'll need to have started the quest, and be on STEP 3 (Kill Malefact in the Outerworld of Krondon)

The Plan:

We'll gather in Caer Diogel before moving on to Krondon to find Malefact... After that we'll be following the steps of the quest until we finally kill Scurceol Hyrde. After that, if we haven't already, we'll be moving on to find the other bosses of Krondon and killing those too!

Loot:

If there is any, it'll be ffa /random 1000 loto. All crappy SI RoGs will be salvaged.

Notes:

Having never been far in Krondon, this raid is going to be more of an adventure then anything else. I've got a fair idea of what we can expect, and I know we'll probably need about 4-5fgs at least, but that should be a problem.

I've got a few maps, and bit of information I could find scattered around the net, but if you have anything of real interest for me (ie. You've done the quest before etc.) feel free to PM me.

Next Monday Raid (7th November): Master Level 4 BG Raid

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I've done it before, a few times, albeit a long time ago. At least once was before Darzil was 48, so was just for fun.

I think killing Malefact is group only credit, so group up and do it well before the raid. He can take up to an hour to repop (though is usually much quicker), so if 5-6fg need to kill him on the day, this can really slow things down.

Hyde himself isn't too hard with enough numbers. Just have to zerg the four (or three is it) 'generators', and then kill him before they repop.

I can't remember what special things the other bosses do, but some have large numbers of red/purple mobs nearby who will join in, and who, being ogres, hit hard. They aren't generally as complex as the more complex artifact encounters, being just below Sidi level of complexity, on par with Avalon City bosses.

Darzil

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i was hoping Malefact was not a group step, but if it is then we're going to have to start on STEP 4... i'll try to do some checks as soon as i can, unless anyone else can clarify it..

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I remember the whining well. The queue of groups waiting to kill him, and the impatient groups who'd run in, get kill credit, and piss off the others !

The final boss is everyone within the final room when he dies, but Malefact is group.

Malefact is about blue to 50, so a very easy kill, but worth killing well before the date.

Darzil

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Your correct about the group step part, he needs to repop for each group but people can do it before hand.

I ran a few of these back in the day, they decreased the spawn rate of the junk mobs a while ago so it should be easier to get though (with FoP it should be realy easy now ofc).

Small point about the end boss's (Queen + Caster type). The Queen is a mele fighter (hits fairly hard) and other one is fire nuker. The Caster Mob nocks you into a flame pit (this can be put out with ice attacks) and has a nasty habit of hideing in the walls and nuking the shit out of your raid. Best bet is have 2 people off tank the queen while the others DPS the caster in the middle of the room.

They never realy thought about it properly when they itemised it good lvl 51 items have a semi rare drop chance from the bosses and the other drops are 95% armour sets. I think they used a rare skin though simular to the chain the cornwall bogeys dropped.

gohan

FH is my second home
count me in \0/ im on step 5 lol tryed to solo it on my arms when he was lvl 46 didnt realise it was a BG quest as u can imagine i got far ......

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with my Inf, Rackhir. Could be an idea to edit your first post so people know they need to have already killed Malefact?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Wicaethiel, Picksel, Arlais and Borricc will be coming. Borricc coming for the fun off it (he's 47), the rest of us have killed Malefact.

If he could edit the first post, I'm sure he would !

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom