Lillepilen and Puk's Dragon Raid - Sunday 22nd

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
I would be interested in joining up with my hero. He's rr8 with det5 and 50+11+rr in shield with mob4 and aug dex 3.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Puk said:
Lillepilen and I been talking whats with this grp4, I whined a little and we decided to let remains go to grp4 only :)

so grp4 gets
remains & +20mod on MP Items, as Lillepilen mentioned earlier

hopefully some more peps will be singing up for grp4 now coz the dragonface looks uber imo :fluffle:

thanks too all those who has allready singed up.

Id join grp 4 with my hero mentioned in previous post :D

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Heh .. welcome to the darkside nugu.

You don't have any ranged attacks...

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just keep posting folks and Puk and I will review ALL posts to select the people who is most needed in the different groups as well as look on what groups people would like to join.. so keep it going people and we'll get this dragon down and all be happy :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i would like to take druid spot in one of the first 3 grps :p

reg/nurt druid lvl 50, gp mcl2

oh, and with a big shiney staff :D

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Gesp said:
my acc runs out at 28 feb, will see if i get another month till next sunday and reply here again if i do
no i wont be, so please find another bard for grp3, sry for that but raid meant to be last sunday, when my acc was still on :eek7:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Np mate, sorry we had to put it off until next sunday too... have fun irl though :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Now we just need 2 more light tanks and 3-5 more in the exit guard group and we're all set for dragon smackdown!
Keep signing up ppl! :D

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sad to say we were unable to find enough people to go through with the raid. Without enough people it will just be a waste of time, and from earlier experience on pryd I have a feeling that some people might not even announce if they aren't coming due to the release of ToA.

Really sorry to call it off like this, but keep an eye out - we might give it a try later on when ToA settles down a bit.

/out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom