Fledgling Freddie
PSV r0x.

Arsenal are scum.

Yada.

Oh and go United <3

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Bye bye Lille.

Security, coach and fans were a disgrace.

Ban inc.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
wtf, football... could we have that in the topic for future football related topics?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Was a total disgrace and they should be thrown out. Lets see how harsh platini will be on his own countries team.. probably ignore it.

Knew it was trouble with the way the police react to the Man Utd fans. Instantly attacked them without caring what was going on. Flashback to probably one the worst disasters in british football when knew why. If you not opening a part of the stadium then dont sell more tickets then seats in the area you allowing. That is the first reason to give a heavy ban.

Then the goal. See it all the time. At no point did the ref signal to wait for whistle. If he hadnt said always wait before kickoff then that is a legit goal. See it alot in English football, and now and again across Europe. Why do they think most teams stick a player there slowly walking back? to prevent this.

THen you got the reaction to that. If i was the ref i would have told Utd to play on with Lille off the pitch, would be their choice. And then as they left field of play they could not come on till they were called. The manager instigated action, heavy fine and touchline ban. The team went with it, fine the club. They done it to pressurise the ref in a mannor inappropriate. Ban the club from europe for a year.

Then the missles thrown. Another heavy fine to club.

Lille should be slaughtered, lets hope eufa are with the programme and do so.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Was a total disgrace and they should be thrown out. Lets see how harsh platini will be on his own countries team.. probably ignore it.

Knew it was trouble with the way the police react to the Man Utd fans. Instantly attacked them without caring what was going on. Flashback to probably one the worst disasters in british football when knew why. If you not opening a part of the stadium then dont sell more tickets then seats in the area you allowing. That is the first reason to give a heavy ban.

Then the goal. See it all the time. At no point did the ref signal to wait for whistle. If he hadnt said always wait before kickoff then that is a legit goal. See it alot in English football, and now and again across Europe. Why do they think most teams stick a player there slowly walking back? to prevent this.

THen you got the reaction to that. If i was the ref i would have told Utd to play on with Lille off the pitch, would be their choice. And then as they left field of play they could not come on till they were called. The manager instigated action, heavy fine and touchline ban. The team went with it, fine the club. They done it to pressurise the ref in a mannor inappropriate. Ban the club from europe for a year.

Agree with you m8.

But talking about the game, we were poor.

When was the last time we put in a decent perfomance away in the CL?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Agree with you m8.

But talking about the game, we were poor.

When was the last time we put in a decent perfomance away in the CL?

Aye we were very poor. Pitch didnt help but Lille seemed to be dealing with what we could do well enough

Thadius

Part of the furniture

What made me laugh wasFergie saying that he had never seen intimidation of the ref. Thats a load of shit, back when Becks and co played, it used to be Scholes, Becks, Nevillie and Keane surrounding the ref. Remember once they got a player sent off as they intimidated the ref!

Lille got harsly done by the ref, that was no push for the goal!

Corran

Part of the furniture
What made me laugh wasFergie saying that he had never seen intimidation of the ref. Thats a load of shit, back when Becks and co played, it used to be Scholes, Becks, Nevillie and Keane surrounding the ref. Remember once they got a player sent off as they intimidated the ref!

Lille got harsly done by the ref, that was no push for the goal!

No intimidation to that degree has ever been seen in football within europe to my knowledge. Yes Man Utd like every team has had periods where they put pressure on the referee by arguing etc, but this was a league of its own

As for the Lille goal. Personally i believe there WAS a push. However, I would say 95% of the times a referee would actually not be bothered about it. You can see the players arms come out and into the back of vidic as he stooped for the header, i just think Vidic made the most of it. Could have easily backfired but was lucky. And so statistically they were hard done by, i agree.

Marc

FH is my second home
Gary Neville getting owned by fergie was funnier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom