Lillagullan the frustrated Paladin

O

old.Morchaoron

or just send him a PM so we dont have to see your 'look how cool i am by posting this' posts Oo

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
or just send him a PM so we dont have to see your 'look how cool i am by posting this' posts Oo

It's nothing to do with how cool I am.

Posts in plural, this is a singular post.

Send who a PM?

Go home, you're done.

O

old.Morchaoron

send lila a pm, couldnt figure it out?

D

DaggerElivager

he meant send the paladin who u /point /laughin at a pm..as u will just encourage QQ etc posts on this thread.

so maybe time you go home cos your're done? 0.o

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by DaggerElivager
he meant send the paladin who u /point /laughin at a pm..as u will just encourage QQ etc posts on this thread.

so maybe time you go home cos your're done? 0.o

I think you're missing the point of that particular question, I was trying to imply that it's not often easy to send someone a PM with their character name alone(when not on the same realm/server).

In this case it's not so hard, but I was in a hurry and didn't have time for a search.

Anyway, Lillagullan did not get "pwned" or whatever you kids call it today. Rather he was involved in a moderately humerous incident.

Oh and Morchaoron, he's got 2 L's in his name and Pming Lilla would not be the right thing to do since that is a seperate forum login, what you meant to say was "Lillagullan".

Now if you've finished with you're poor quality flames and pointless tips you can go back to whatever it is you ussually do.

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Alkoran
I think you're missing the point of that particular question, I was trying to imply that it's not often easy to send someone a PM with their character name alone(when not on the same realm/server).

In this case it's not so hard, but I was in a hurry and didn't have time for a search.

Anyway, Lillagullan did not get "pwned" or whatever you kids call it today. Rather he was involved in a moderately humerous incident.

Oh and Morchaoron, he's got 2 L's in his name and Pming Lilla would not be the right thing to do since that is a seperate forum login, what you meant to say was "Lillagullan".

Now if you've finished with you're poor quality flames and pointless tips you can go back to whatever it is you ussually do.

oh stfu :E

C

chimaira

I dont get what u mean? but u look like a gimp flamer. get some skillzzzzzz

F

Fives

Anyway, Lillagullan did not get "pwned" or whatever you kids call it today. .

and your a teen then ?

/point

/laugh

and suchlike

:p

thats fun ?

O

old.Morchaoron

when i said lilla i was referring to the lilla guy

how about finding his post and clicking on PM

press search, type name, you were in a hurry but you just had to flame here before you had to do... more important things?

how about you look in the mirror first before bitching at others, i didnt start this cheap quality flame :p

/point

/laugh

and suchlike

on the other hand... nah dont go back to what u usually do (posting this crap) :p:p

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by Fives
and your a teen then ?

What gave you that impression?

Originally posted by Fives
thats fun ?

I was expressing my appreaciation of his comical actions, I don't think he will have a serious problem with that. You on the other hand seem to be mildly enraged by it. Why?

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
when i said lilla i was referring to the lilla guy

how about finding his post and clicking on PM

press search, type name, you were in a hurry but you just had to flame here before you had to do... more important things?

how about you look in the mirror first before bitching at others, i didnt start this cheap quality flame :p

on the other hand... nah dont go back to what u usually do (posting this crap) :p:p

Read the above post and calm down.

A

Alkoran

I post here to congratulate a member of your realm who can bring a little comedy to the battlefield and make getting killed an more interesting experiance than your average zergling.

You then take it as a personal afront and use the oppertunity to make idiots of yourselves.

I'm sorry you're stuck with such humourless and tired realm-mates Lillaquallen.

O

old.Morchaoron

Read the above post and calm down.

you assume im not calm, im quite amused, at least i dont think about starting quick whines on bw when im in a hurry :p :p

L

lillagullan

oh my =/

i use to laughspam when 3-4 assassing attacking me tho ... can't remember using /point ^^

happy wajning

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by lillagullan
oh my =/

i use to laughspam when 3-4 assassing attacking me tho ... can't remember using /point ^^

happy wajning

:( You read the wrong bits of the thread Lillagullan

L

lillagullan

:( You read the wrong bits of the thread Lillagullan

well i read the first post, nothing else needed, since i cba to play pryd/alb anymore ^^

L

lillagullan

but i got my own thread, thats skilled !! =)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Yeah! We're sick and tired of you excal people coming over here Alkoran with your lower IQ's and you OMG FoTM leet zerging attitudes!

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by lillagullan
but i got my own thread, thats skilled !! =)

yeah and your not a rr10 infil either, strange ^^

L

lillagullan

no, i am a poor gimp specced pally with "epic" armor and got my own thread! yes! i succeded, thats all i wanted from prydwen

Ty hibbie roleplay m8!

G

ghoul

Hey, I have good humour fyi, but I just found your joke to be, not funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom