lil help

ArcFalleN

Fledgling Freddie
can someone tell me how to connect to gorre (test server)
cuz the goa guide is a load of stupidit as useulal

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm being lazy as I haven't checked but....chances are you can't connect to gorre as it's being used as an internal test server for now.

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
we only get access to gore sometimes and thats just b 4 a patch so it gives it a little test .

in the US they have a test server where u can copy yr charater on there and ttry out the latest patch ... shame we dont get that ere we usually get it in french :/

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's only open to GOA and the E&E team atm. Just as well, it's all in French.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Aye, there will probably be a post on camelot-europe.com saying soon-ish when 1.65 is going to be open on gorre for the english. They usually say which servers chars will be up there at any one time (i.e. excal/pryd) so you will know when to play there then :p My guesses are though that they will probably give the french about 2 weeks on it, germans a week checking it out and the english servers 1 hour between them in order to test respecs etc :p

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
IMO they should have a Pendragon type server,, where we can ALWAYS play there.. and they randomise the language its in fortnightly or monthly...

would be good for us to be able to /charcopy n test stuff so easily like they get to do so on usa servers.

Eastern

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg QuickStix said:
IMO they should have a Pendragon type server,, where we can ALWAYS play there.. and they randomise the language its in fortnightly or monthly...

would be good for us to be able to /charcopy n test stuff so easily like they get to do so on usa servers.

Agreed.

Jp - sort your sig out, those colours HURT! :cheers:

ArcFalleN

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg QuickStix said:

thats probly not gona happen as GOA is inferior to Myithic in every way

Moderated - Racial prejudice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom