Like here but on crack?

S

silverthorn

Scooba,
no wonder yaesu got so worked up about this whole thing.

I've been reading it from the start and you're making lite of a valid point I think he had with that thread... (although he did blow it out of proportion just a tad!)

sometimes a bit of maturity doesn't go amiss ya know...

Not being a Mister PoopyPants but you're being a bit unfair here I feel.

*prepares for the abuse*

L

leggy

PLease don't continue the same argument on another thread.

It was done and dusted there and made half of them look like monkeys.

S

silverthorn

sorry folks...
wasn't meaning to kick it up again

S

Shocko

Shit, he's moaning about having 160 posts deleted? Do you see me moaning about the 2000 posts i lost? Do you? :rolleyes:

:(

M

Maljonic

I was (still am I suppose) on Yaesu's side to begin with but now I'm not completely sure what he wants. Don't know if it's sad, funny or what the hell it is; but I was in tears reading it through the other night. I first put that thread up ages ago, God knows why he started on it now... I told him to let Prom speak for him instead because he seems to be digging himself into an ever deeper hole.

Please don't reply with any opinions about it, it's spread way too far already; just wanted to agree with the first post here, utter comedy. In fact I can't even bring myself to write any jokes while a class act like this is being played out; so at least some good has come of it;)

D

dysfunction

Somehow I dont think he knows who Ted is which makes me laugh more at his idle threats

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by dysfunction
Somehow I dont think he knows who Ted is which makes me laugh more at his idle threats
isn't he like the co-founder of BW or something?

X

Xtro

Mank, what do you fantasise about when you are in bed with naked goats?

M

mank!

I fantasise about escaping so I can continue stalking you of course!

T

Testin da Cable

thinking about mank in bed with nekkid goats gives me wood

O

old.Fweddy

Is there anything that doesn't give you wood?

W

whipped

What a funny read. Cheers Scooba, made my afternoon.

X

Xtro

To think me and malj fucking about led to that (btw malj I enjoyed writing all that bollocks at the beginning :)).

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by Xtro
To think me and malj fucking about led to that (btw malj I enjoyed writing all that bollocks at the beginning :)).
I'm glad you said it first, but so did I:D

L

lynchet

Heh can we have a live broadcast --- you can just see him marching up to the desk demanding to see the Managing Director of Game because he lost his phnaargos name :)

W

Wazzerphuk

Bad idea of the day: have an argument in a forum, and then post a thread to try and get backing for yourself.

Oh the rotten stench of desperation.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Yes clearly I was posting here for support, get back to your approved mp3s Wazz, no one here understands!

Users who are viewing this thread