"Lightsabre" weapons

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering what lightsabre looking weapons there are in the game...

I know about the azure silencer fang and the livid silencer fang... and I also know of the spirit core of the node (which i really really want :p), but are their any others ? and if there are and you've got one, you wanna gif to me ? :D

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
There's also the Ensorcelled Blade of Power from Legion.

ebop.jpg

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
am i right in thinking that it no longer drops ? or at least until DR expansion...

gif tbh :D

Dorimor1

Banned
limpit said:
am i right in thinking that it no longer drops ? or at least until DR expansion...

I had one of those but it was on 30% dur and it no longer glowed :(

I threw it away.

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:

It will still drop until Darkness Rising is released, then it will be replaced but the new weapon will also have the lightsabre model and better stats.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I used to run around with my merc in Llyn farming toads for hours in hope for the glowers to drop.

slasher was <3

I also Remember Soulfly having one of those old Ravengiant 2handers with ACE glow :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
my inf used to run around with 2 of them lol before we got better stuff :( they used to proc all the time

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Martok said:
my inf used to run around with 2 of them lol before we got better stuff :( they used to proc all the time
Thought that was ure sister ? :<

Martok

Part of the furniture
Smellysox said:
Thought that was ure sister ? :<

lol it was my sis's toon doenst mean i didnt play it now :twak: and is my inf now anyways :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom